Cobra Bio Cell Irons Review Thread

My thoughts exactly. There's a little too much there for me. I spent some time with a Cobra rep at the recent PGA SS grand re-opening and the offset with the regulars is really distracting to me. I'm probably going to go 4-6 in regular and 7-GW in the + . Looking like CTLs for shafts, although I wait to see what fits me when I get fit again. Last time it was straight + with CTLs, but my swing is ever evolving.

I think the CTL's will be a popular option for MCers. I am still holding out hope that the new Matrix Programs or recently announced update to the Kuro Kage series will be options as I would love to go graphite.

I think the CTL's will be a popular option for MCers. I am still holding out hope that the new Matrix Programs or recently announced update to the Kuro Kage series will be options as I would love to go graphite.

You remind me I need to put a CTL into this 6i I have here. I keep forgetting.

You remind me I need to put a CTL into this 6i I have here. I keep forgetting.

How dare you. I need that feedback. I was going to throw a CTL in the one I had but opted to match the AMP Cells I am playing now with the KK.

How dare you. I need that feedback. I was going to throw a CTL in the one I had but opted to match the AMP Cells I am playing now with the KK.

I'm shocked I forgot, I think the various reviews fried my brain.

I still will be shocked if I'm not gaming these in the MC over the +.

Don't forget the XL's! I will be doing some head to head testing with the XL and this soon.

I like your line of thinking, James. I think these with the right shaft will be just perfect for what you are needing.

I like your line of thinking, James. I think these with the right shaft will be just perfect for what you are needing.

I agree brother, I just see no reason to go the other direction.

Played these yesterday for a quick nine. Impressed! Good looks and feel and hit them good distances. Back out for 18 with them today. Would love to have these as an option.

Played these yesterday for a quick nine. Impressed! Good looks and feel and hit them good distances. Back out for 18 with them today. Would love to have these as an option.

I thought you might enjoy them. Have fun out there today

Went and toyed around with these some more. I need the Morgan Cup to be tomorrow so I stop flip flopping on what I want to do. Mught have been my ears yesterday, but the Bio Cell + seemed a little clickish to me. More of a inconvenience than a deal breaker.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Went and toyed around with these some more. I need the Morgan Cup to be tomorrow so I stop flip flopping on what I want to do. Mught have been my ears yesterday, but the Bio Cell + seemed a little clickish to me. More of a inconvenience than a deal breaker.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

I have yet to see or hear the +'s nobody round these parts has them :(

They are similar to the i25s as far as looks go at address. I think I have some comparison shots somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are similar to the i25s as far as looks go at address. I think I have some comparison shots somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The +'s? They are smaller than the i25's.

I need to spend some time with these irons, after talking to my captain a bit and others who have hit them as well, I'm back on being firm that I will not be going + in the irons. I don't work the ball unless absolutely necessary and its a last resort, so why would I?

Need to hit the set.

The +'s? They are smaller than the i25's.

I need to spend some time with these irons, after talking to my captain a bit and others who have hit them as well, I'm back on being firm that I will not be going + in the irons. I don't work the ball unless absolutely necessary and its a last resort, so why would I?

Need to hit the set.

I don't know man. I just don't see any reason to bother going with the +, but that's just practical me speaking. They are like the AP1's for me. Great feel, nice look at address, long, easy to hit. I wish I'd played them all weekend, but bit on trying the Covert 2.0 Forged. Big mistake that sort of hurt me on Sunday.

I don't know man. I just don't see any reason to bother going with the +, but that's just practical me speaking. They are like the AP1's for me. Great feel, nice look at address, long, easy to hit. I wish I'd played them all weekend, but bit on trying the Covert 2.0 Forged. Big mistake that sort of hurt me on Sunday.

I like practical, golfers need more practical IMO.

Give me the launch, give me the forgiveness. If they offer a good graphite option, I'm sold, if not being fit to CTL's before those will work too.

Smaller than the I 25's? As in total profile? Topline? Sole? Sorry there is nobody around here that has them for me to look at.

Smaller than the I 25's? As in total profile? Topline? Sole? Sorry there is nobody around here that has them for me to look at.

The +'s are smaller than the i25's, yes. Smaller topline, also heel to toe and sole IMO. They are performance irons IMO, much more demanding than the Bio's which are GI.

The +'s are smaller than the i25's, yes. Smaller topline, also heel to toe and sole IMO. They are performance irons IMO, much more demanding than the Bio's which are GI.

Without seeing them in hand I figured they were more of a smaller gi than a straight players iron.

May have just made some notes on my pondering list, I went away from true player iron and really dont see the need to go back. Small gi withouth a doubt, just not blade types

I think an R11/Bio Cell transition would be really, really easy.

I think an R11/Bio Cell transition would be really, really easy.

Did you get much of a chance to compare the two sets Hawk?

Without seeing them in hand I figured they were more of a smaller gi than a straight players iron.

May have just made some notes on my pondering list, I went away from true player iron and really dont see the need to go back. Small gi withouth a doubt, just not blade types

I can't get into our photo's here at work right now but we have a couple pic's comparing the Bio and Bio+ and then the Bio+ and ACP's somewhere I will get up tonight. The topline of the Bio+'s is almost identical to the ACP's at address IMO.

Did you get much of a chance to compare the two sets Hawk?

It's been forever since I've even seen an R11, but from memory they were similar to the AP1's I play. Maybe a little more offset. I can't say that I skipped a beat visually going from the AP1's to the Bio Cells.

Ive been playing the i25's and they have kicked out thr r11's but the profile of the r'11s were just fine. Next to eaxh other the r11 and bio were very close in size almost all the way around. I just can not see myself going to anything smaller then the I 25's, plus I smacked the cover off the ball with the bio 6i.

I have pictures in the testing thread of r11 vs bio

Ive been playing the i25's and they have kicked out thr r11's but the profile of the r'11s were just fine. Next to eaxh other the r11 and bio were very close in size almost all the way around. I just can not see myself going to anything smaller then the I 25's, plus I smacked the cover off the ball with the bio 6i.

I guess my question would be why bother giving up a little extra forgiveness by going to the +? That's just me though. I can't see a thing in the Bio Cells that would make me consider a different option.

Back