CONTEST - Win a THP Coin

sparksjr

Reaction score
Handicap
Traveling
Ok, I'm back and ready to give away another THP coin!

This time I am taking a challenge and playing at a course I am quite new at. On Sunday April 13th I am playing at WindRiver Golf Course (http://windrivergolfer.com/golf.html) a course that I have played only once since tracking my stats:

10/23/13 score 87, putts 30, birdies 0

All you need to do is add your forum name and what you think my score, number of putts and number of birdies will be to the Google Doc below:

THP Coin Giveaway #2

The winner will get their pick from Birdies vs Bogies and No Big Numbers.

If you are unfamiliar with the Challenge coins you can see them on the THP Store page:
Birdies vs Bogies
No Big Numbers

If there is a tie in all 3 areas, I will pick the winner by random draw. In the rare case that no one guesses the correct score I will take the scores closest and then goto tie breakers (ie: shoot 78 and no one guesses 78, I'll take all 77's and 79's)

Since I dont have to keep up with a spreadsheet (thank you Google Docs) I will keep this open thru Saturday April 12th at 11:59pm. I will post results by Monday and should ship the coin early next week. I suspect International shipping would be egregious so if you are outside the USA I would ask that you do not enter unless you are willing to pay shipping (unless someone can point me to something showing reasonable shipping charges).

Just a small way to repay this awesome community that has definately blessed me and my golf game! One entry per person please and good luck to all!

Last edited:
you are the Best sparks!
I'm participating for fun but since I won last contest, please do not consider my entry.

Thanks for doing this

Nice gesture sparks, but as I already have the full collection I will not be submitting an entry

Good luck to all those who enter

Update: Google Doc should be available now, verified on phone but can't at work. LMK if any issues!

Cool deal, Sparks.

Got 'em all, so I'm out. Good job.

Good luck, another fun one.
80/32/2

Great contest Sparks. Entered, if I would win, I would naturally pay for shipping, or you could do send it to me to Myrtle in July :)

You should just send me the coin, you're playing golf on my birthday!

Great contest again, thanks for your gesture. Good luck on your round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great gesture Sparks, these are fun contests.

Entered, I threw in the first 70s score. Shoot me straight!

Entered, I threw in the first 70s score. Shoot me straight!

Thanks for the confidence. Shooting in the 70's at this course would be spectacular.

Great gesture... Thanks
81/31/1
Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good luck!!! 81/31/1

89\32\1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the chance, I'm in!

I'm in. I know you've been putting in work. Going to be a good score!

Very cool sparks, can't wait to see how you do.

Well...only 24 guesses so pretty good chances for those who are involved. Tee time is at 3pm so I will report back. Good luck everyone! And good luck to me! :banana:

Hit'em good bro

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Results are in. Scored an 81 battling wind and punched greens. Looks like mmaynard11 is the winner! The only one who guessed 81 so tie breakers not needed but for goggles I had 33 putts and 1 birdie.

Congrats mmaynard11. PM coming.

Congrats mmaynard11

Wow...thanks Sparksjr. Congrats on the round.

Nice win matt

Congrats!

Back