Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which ones are you pondering?

Posted it here because didn't know where else to post my thoughts.

I really want to hit the bio cell against the alpha. Loved the amp cell last year the bio cell felt even better.

Also loved the Adams hybrid and already purchased a dhy to replace my 4 iron.

I want to order a custom driver at a length of 44.5 through Golfsmith. Which model would you recommend?

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/the-masters.html

img-6378416.jpg

This plus ultimate works on NEO XS GPS watch throw in "ultimate" for an extra 5% off Total comes to $145.96

This plus ultimate works on NEO XS GPS watch throw in "ultimate" for an extra 5% off Total comes to $145.96

Why did you have to post that....dang it.

Why do I have this in my cart now? Luckily I want the grey and they dont have it now.

The putting professor. . Never heard of it till my spi guy told me about it... anyone here tried it?

Cleveland Altitudes

Vokey SM5s

Yes I know it isn't WPF but I am headed to golfsmith with some trade bait, may come home with some

Vokey SM5s

Yes I know it isn't WPF but I am headed to golfsmith with some trade bait, may come home with some

i don't need wedges, but am pondering the SM5s, as well. Such great looking wedges, with the different finishes and grind options.

I need a gps watch bad. Watching Freddie and hawk use theirs yesterday sold me on them. Now just to figure out which one.

I need a gps watch bad. Watching Freddie and hawk use theirs yesterday sold me on them. Now just to figure out which one.

Bushnell Neo dude.

There's a thorough review on the XS here. :alien:

I refuse to play without it, it makes life simple.

I fulfilled my ponder and yanked the J40 4 hybo in favour of my old Cobra Amp 4i. Really happy with the change so far!

NEO XS is 154 shipped with discounts if you buy today!

Your welcome!

I will own another set by this winter. I will.

Should have never sold mine.

As you should. Just stupid good.

I will own another set by this winter. I will.

Should have never sold mine.

I hit JBs in Chicago last year and let's just say the results were not favorable. I'll never pick one of those up again. Haha. I know a lot of people love them but I just don't get along with them at all.

As you should. Just stupid good.

I've decided they will be a set I always keep, may not game them full time, but I will have them to take out whenever I want to. They really are crazy good. They make the game easier, I like easier.

I've decided they will be a set I always keep, may not game them full time, but I will have them to take out whenever I want to. They really are crazy good. They make the game easier, I like easier.

Agreed, I enjoy having the 6-PW and the CTL's will stay in them.

Direct correlation to my best rounds of the year and making more birdies than ever? I think not.

Direct correlation to my best rounds of the year and making more birdies than ever? I think not.

I often think of putting the 4/5 back in the bag sort of like what JB has done. I was effing lethal with those two, and the 4i off the tee was a cannon for me.

Really easy to launch for me with the additional weight of the CTLs matched to them. I'm thinking of taking a flyer on a stock stiff steel shafted 4i...for $62.50, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back