Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my 3i hates me. I've never really gotten along with hybrids. Do I want a 7w? Its been a long time since I've been in this thread, this is probably trouble.

My 3i and I are on speaking terms again. Didn't use it during my round yesterday, but I went to the range with the wife earlier to work on the driver (as per usual). Focusing intently on swinging in to out with the 3i produced very straight to very slight draws. Now to make it repeatable and see where the relationship goes from here. 7w ponder is officially on hold.

back on the graphite shaft ponder. After some range and course time this weekend, my forearm/wrist is already barking mad at me.

back on the graphite shaft ponder. After some range and course time this weekend, my forearm/wrist is already barking mad at me.

Funny that I was talking to Hawk about this. Love them in my irons, but my wedges are still steel (not by choice). And I hit a wedge on 14 that just killed me. Hit the stick from 108 too, but it took it all out of me. In the next month, I will have Matrix Program Qs in all of my clubs hopefully.

The Matrix are very nice in the Tour Trusty.

I'm not getting along with my 4i, as much as I want to, it's just not working out for me. So contemplating a DXi 4h to replace it, or another hybrid that would work well. I just hit line drive bombs with my 3h and a crappy swing, but the DXi line is one I'd have to be patient to find on eBay it seems. So contemplating a 4h that would complement the DXi well.

Funny that I was talking to Hawk about this. Love them in my irons, but my wedges are still steel (not by choice). And I hit a wedge on 14 that just killed me. Hit the stick from 108 too, but it took it all out of me. In the next month, I will have Matrix Program Qs in all of my clubs hopefully.

I know I am in the real early part of my season, but things are going to get ramped up quickly for me starting tomorrow. I'm hoping it's just sore from not hitting a lot of golf shots because I don't want another season like last year where I have to ice down after every round and range session.

I know I am in the real early part of my season, but things are going to get ramped up quickly for me starting tomorrow. I'm hoping it's just sore from not hitting a lot of golf shots because I don't want another season like last year where I have to ice down after every round and range session.
I hate to admit it, but I spent half an hour with ice on my right wrist, elbow, and shoulder today. I want to go heavier with my shafts....but the pain is starting to scare me.

Pete, you can go heavy and graphite.

I hate to admit it, but I spent half an hour with ice on my right wrist, elbow, and shoulder today. I want to go heavier with my shafts....but the pain is starting to scare me.

Recoils go up to 125 grams. Awesome feel too

Hawk and I both compared the Tour Trusty to the RTX MB over the last 3 days. Both agree we preferred the RTX by a pretty big margin.

I really need to hit those Program Q's.

Pete, you can go heavy and graphite.
Hard to find the shafts; and a reputable fitter in this area, but every day it becomes more of a thought.

Recoils go up to 125 grams. Awesome feel too
Swung them once and loved them. The $1,300 price tag was the killer.

I really need to just permanently move to graphite, my body would appreciate it.

Me too. Its going to happen. If TM allows me of course for the MC. I know I should have gone that way for my CB irons. However I really wanted to go through a fitting process and trust the numbers. Hopefully its just early season soreness.

Me too. Its going to happen. If TM allows me of course for the MC. I know I should have gone that way for my CB irons. However I really wanted to go through a fitting process and trust the numbers. Hopefully its just early season soreness.
Another area where mats and winter sim leagues do more harm than good (but are still fun).

JB, what if anything makes these better than the previous version? I know Matrix said they didnt change the feel, just the weighting. Are the new ones "better" in other ways?

Anyone gaming the x2hot pro 23 hybrid. Loving my 20 degree but trying to lessen the gap between my 4 iron and 20* hybrid by replacing the 4 iron. Wondering how most people are slotting the 23* in their bags

JB, what if anything makes these better than the previous version? I know Matrix said they didnt change the feel, just the weighting. Are the new ones "better" in other ways?

Couldnt tell you actually. I happen to have a set of the Qs raw, so it just makes sense from that standpoint.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I need some adapters, my supply is dry.

I have been looking for a LH Bio Cell adapter for a month or so with no luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Couldnt tell you actually. I happen to have a set of the Qs raw, so it just makes sense from that standpoint.

Oh absolutely, I won a set of the "old" programs for christmas and love them, just didnt know if there was much difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back