GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rounds down south hit me hard as I blew up almost 2 strokes. DAMN BERMUDA!!
Welcome to the south. Just be happy that you don't play regularly in it.

9.9 down to 9.3. Still not so good.

20.3 to 20.0... not bad considering there was a swing overhaul in there. I will break 90 before summer!

Welcome to the south. Just be happy that you don't play regularly in it.

I would hope that I would get better with more practice on it. Improved some by the last day at HH.

Up to a 5.0. Expected and I anticipate it has hit its apex and will be going down soon.

Up to a 5.0. Expected and I anticipate it has hit its apex and will be going down soon.

Wouldn't surprise me seeing you play last year. There is a lot of talent there. Very excited to follow your progress buddy.

Up from 9.4 to 9.9. Had a really low score fall off.

18.2 down to 17.7

Posted three pretty bad robs since last revision day but my handicap is still at a 21.2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Starting the season at my lowest index ever 7.1, I expect to go up some as my first rounds that count will be posted this weekend and the rust will be there....the goal is to get to a 5! Lots of practice this winter, can't wait to get out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to adding some scores, soon as these thunderstorms clear!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

up 2 points to start the year, but I knew that was coming. Looking to get back on the train to 10 pretty soon.

Handicap for the first time now that I'm a member here in Australia... 20.5 according to Golf Link Australia... hopefully a good point to start from would love to work and get it to 18.

One round just beyond my norm and another that was my worst score in over a year have me trending the wrong way. I'm currently a 16.7 looking at 17.1. Ugly.

Kapp aren't you guys out of season?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Chopped another stroke off in this cycle, from 22.1 to 21.4. I don't think I'll get any time on the course tomorrow or Tuesday, so I think that's where I stand. Cool to see the index wearing away. Actually, cool to hit the ball better and straighter. Fun to watch the index drop.

Trending to a 6.0 which is odd considering I haven't broken into the 70's so far this year.

17.7 down to a 17.3

9.2 No loss, No gain...............

10.3~9.8 keep on truckin

Moved up .4 to a 9.5 from a 9.1

Still 33.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back