2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

By far my favorite moment of the masters:
bubbason-1.gif

I feel for Jordan. I just hope he doesn't get majoritis because he's such a talented kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel for Jordan. I just hope he doesn't get majoritis because he's such a talented kid.

Might just take him a few more tries like most the guys with that level of talent.

As I mentioned to a few people earlier, Bubba is the Mountain Dew and Doritos of professional golf. No just don't like his antics at all.

But, when his game is working, he can really play.

Here's hoping that Speith gets a major sooner than later. I really like his game.

2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Also, while watching this round today, I couldn't help but think:

"Didn't Tiger used to just pound his driver all over ANGC like this and dominate everyone?"

It's been a while, and it candidly seems like it's been an eternity.

He'll be back. I liked everything he said in his interview right afterwards. I'd be shocked if he didn't win a few majors before it's all said and done.

Congrats to Bubba. Two greens jackets is very impressive. I guess I'm in the minority who doesn't care how he treats his caddie or makes faces after an errant shot.

Congrats to Bubba. Two greens jackets is very impressive. I guess I'm in the minority who doesn't care how he treats his caddie or makes faces after an errant shot.

yeah, I need to clean up my reactions before the MC is put on tape. ?

I tend to vent a bit then just move on, rather than stewing for some epic breakdown later. Try to follow the 10 second rule to complain then forget.

Congrats to Bubba on such an awesome weekend! Exciting last day for sure and was very impressed with how Speith held it together for most of the day and didn't just hand it to Bubba (minus 8 and 9)

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Fell to 31st overall with a 58th place finish. Had four guys in the money. Highest was Spieth. $3.21 million behind.

Not a chance in the THP contest.

Wow, I dropped 20 spots. I knew I had a terrible week, but I didn't expect it to be that bad!

I had to watch the stretch run of the Masters on my iPad, with the sound off, as I had a show rehearsal I had to be at. I was pulling for Jordan, but I am not disappointed that Bubby won another green jacket. He deserved it with a good Sunday performance. Jordan was pretty solid early, but there was definitely pressure creeping in. He holed out that bunker shot, but to be in the bunker in the first place was a mistake. I think he is going to get a few majors in his time. I'm going to watch the back nine I have on my DVR while doing some work tonight.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I will say that I have a new respect for the top golfers in the event this year, that course was unbelievably hard, it was not just about greens, but placement was crucial to even attempt scoring. Sometimes you see events that are birdie-fests where they can shoot at pins all day. This was much more a strategic round that had great risk/reward

I think all the talk berating the way Bubba treats his caddie is missing the big picture of what championship holders are like during the majors. Picture Jack on 12 in '86.... the par putt he missed that he blamed on a spike mark, that when you look at it, wasn't on his line. The great ones, in the heat of a major, don't blame themselves DURING a round, after, yes, but to do so under that stress only let's doubt creep in. And doubt= Scott Hoch

Congrats to Bubba. Love watching him tee off.

But my favorite to watch was Jimenez. The guy just oozes cool...and he played some amazing golf.

I've got to cue up the dvr and watch this. Wish Speith could have pulled it out.

Either Bubba pays very well or Teddy is a saint for putting up with his crap all year long. I know I couldn't handle getting blamed and yelled at for ever bad shot. Either way, two green jackets is very impressive.

Congrats Bubba. Good for him. I don't care what people think about him personally. He won 2 green jackets in 3 years.
My thoughts exactly , Bubba plays his game to his skills and the heck with what Monty thinks or says. I hate to listen to all those jealous announcers who would love to be half as good as Bubba.

Back