The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work in a cubicle farm office of 7 people. Someone has just unleashed an odor that makes me think of the campfire scene in Blazing Saddles. I heard the microwave a minute ago, and shudder to think what food could possibly have created that aroma and someone is actually going to consume it.

To the asshat that spoiled GoTs for me on FB this morning. I want to punch you in the nuts.

ETA: Looking at the comments to his post, looks like I will have to wait in line ... he seemingly annoyed a whole lot of people.

Deuce, can I just say that, I don't like it when fellow THPers are frustrated or feel that they have to rant about anything, but the way you phrase your "rants" put a smile on my face and make my day better.

I left vegas with the weather in the 80s, I arrived in Missouri withe the temp in the 70s. I woke up this morning to snow flurries. What a weather.

Receiving that dreaded call from the accountant around Tax season. Getting off the phone with that gut punch feeling knowing that were paying yet again so this dysfunctional Government can continue to waste my hard earned money on useless programs and providing for those that feel ENTITLED. Eff this!

Receiving that dreaded call from the accountant around Tax season. Getting off the phone with that gut punch feeling knowing that were paying yet again so this dysfunctional Government can continue to waste my hard earned money on useless programs and providing for those that feel ENTITLED. Eff this!
We should all move to Belize or some such place, live off our retirement and open our own course. We'll build and live on a compound, THP villa style.

Work in a cubicle farm office of 7 people. Someone has just unleashed an odor that makes me think of the campfire scene in Blazing Saddles. I heard the microwave a minute ago, and shudder to think what food could possibly have created that aroma and someone is actually going to consume it.
I just started in a cube environment after 18 years of an office. Guess that's what I have to look forward to..great!!

Crazy stupid weather. 83* in Wichita Saturday, 70's when we left town, but hit blizzard on the way home. Last 75 miles home were white knuckled @ 45 mph. 2" of snow on the ground in Nebraska, I want to go back!

So, I NetFiled my taxes last Sunday. Monday all the Heartblood stuff was announced.

Now supposedly Revenue Canada is sending registered mail starting tomorrow to everyone who had their Social Insurance Numbers stolen.

Can't wait to see if thats coming in the mail for us.

So, I NetFiled my taxes last Sunday. Monday all the Heartblood stuff was announced.

Now supposedly Revenue Canada is sending registered mail starting tomorrow to everyone who had their Social Insurance Numbers stolen.

Can't wait to see if thats coming in the mail for us.
Hackers from Eastern Europe broke into my states Dept. of Treasury servers and stole the SS numbers of everyone in the state, along with CC info if they paid with one. Every taxpayer in the state was given a voucher for a years subscription to an ID Theft company. Had a blast monitoring my credit for a year, and paying for it now because SC only ran the program for one year because, you know, hackers can't sit on a SS number for that length of time.

Splish Splash, I was taking a bath......in my freaking basement! Oh how I love you Mother Nature and Wisconsin weather.... nothing beats having to take a day off of work because your basement has 3-4 inches of water in it. So far I have : 1 - dead sump pump 1 - burned up wet/dry vac from sucking up the water and god knows how much damage to walls, woodwork and flooring. And on top of all that, we got snow last night and it's 33 out right now. Happy Monday Everyone!!

My wife is out of town. But that's not the rant.
This situation allows me to pretty much fulfill anything on my ponder list.
Pro: New equipment Con: I still need to buy furniture for the guest bedroom.

How often do you have guests, and can't they sleep on the floor if they are crashing for free?

Air mattress FTW

Flying to buffalo tomorrow morning for a funeral.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Walked 18 again today and even carried my bag today. I should not be this out of shape and sore.

Flying to buffalo tomorrow morning for a funeral.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Ugh. Thats rough. Both the funeral and having to go to Buffalo.

why no clicgear?
I need to lose 357 pounds.....and I read in SI for Kids that you burn more calories carrying than pushing....

Ugh. Thats rough. Both the funeral and having to go to Buffalo.

My thoughts exactly. I don't have clothes for that weather

Tap Tap Taparoo

Just received a quote for $2200 for redoing the carpet in the three bedrooms, that's from a local store. That includes the carpet, padding, and full installation. Not sure if that's a good deal or not since I've never replaced carpet before. Home Depot has $37 installation on any order over $499 but if you look at the fine print, it says that it doesn't cover pad installation so no idea how much that will tack onto the price.

I had Home Depot "install" my dishwasher ... well, after I did the basic plumbing work that they refused to do but was listed on the job description of something they typically handle. So not sure how thrilled I would be going with Home Depot.

US Airways...... WTH???

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Just received a quote for $2200 for redoing the carpet in the three bedrooms, that's from a local store. That includes the carpet, padding, and full installation. Not sure if that's a good deal or not since I've never replaced carpet before. Home Depot has $37 installation on any order over $499 but if you look at the fine print, it says that it doesn't cover pad installation so no idea how much that will tack onto the price.

I had Home Depot "install" my dishwasher ... well, after I did the basic plumbing work that they refused to do but was listed on the job description of something they typically handle. So not sure how thrilled I would be going with Home Depot.

I will never use home Depot for floors again, I just had a seriously bad interaction with them, wasn't on carpet but nonetheless.

US Airways...... WTH???

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Yeah... Wow.

Just had a company I was applying at call and tell me they are going to continue their search for someone to fill the position. I was the only person running for it. I don't even know what to say.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back