Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

I'm with you on this one Manlai. Things I've read about Renee all indicate she's much better than she's shown on this show. Maybe she's sharking everyone and just laying low.

I agree, and Renee is my favorite on the show. I hope she wins. I like Sadena, too, and she is definitely the favorite to win the whole thing.

Like many of you, I'm fairly underwhelmed at the level of play so far. You're a semi pro golfer and you can't hit a wedge onto a green ? Over and over again? No wonder some of them aren't on the LPGA tour.

I haven't followed the show too closely, but it's easy to root against Mary. The one girl catches a ball a little bit heavy and suddenly Mary's "great shot" gets beat by a "chunk and run"? She was over 20 feet away on both of her attempts.
Well, she IS playing a super forgiving set of irons.

So clearly that was setup for the big break.... She's the other one who turned "pro" to be on the show right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't think so. She was Indiana player of the year in 2011. Graduated from IUPUI in December of 12 and turned pro right after that.

I was watching big break today for the first time ever and saw that they were on the ocean course. I played it in September and thought you'd enjoy the pics I took
esuvygap.jpg
7ynu5uzy.jpg
usa7yde9.jpg

I was watching big break today for the first time ever and saw that they were on the ocean course. I played it in September and thought you'd enjoy the pics I took
esuvygap.jpg
7ynu5uzy.jpg
usa7yde9.jpg

What type of grass is that? It looks so rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What type of grass is that? It looks so rough.

The pictures didn't show up clear at all for some reason. The grass in the fairway was Bermuda grass I'm pretty sure but the grass on the tee boxes were like St Augustine or something you'd find in your backyard. It was weird but it was a nice course.

Interesting show so far tonight. Possibly some surprises.

Sadena really needs to start taking the easier points when they are there. No real point in hitting the harder shots when everyone is missing from the easy spots.

Why does she choke down so far on all her clubs? It's like 2+ inches

Shocker a short game challenge. ..yawn

Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

Interesting preview. So Mary will "use" the last friend she's got on the show to stay safe. Shocker

Shocker a short game challenge. ..yawn

That's where it's at.

Is it me or does Cedenia choke down on that club a lot? #MayNeedAFitting

Seriously. Lets have them play some entire holes of golf. Use every part of the game tee to green.

Seriously. Lets have them play some entire holes of golf. Use every part of the game tee to green.

Agreed. Short game challenges are a bore. Absolutely no putting either.

I really don't understand how they believe that a chipping contest show after show is even remotely close to accurately portraying their level of play.

Didn't expect Kristi to lose. Thought she was going to win easily.

Didn't expect Kristi to lose. Thought she was going to win easily.
She gave that away. And I thought they way Kylee acted, like she was the best player out there, was absurd.

Sad to see my girl Kristi go but I am liking Kylee more and more each week.

I'm like a lot of people though and am getting tired of seeing wedge shot challenges time and again.

Any predictions for final 2? I say Fiamma vs Sadena.

Btw, that red dress Fi had on last show for interviews......:call-me:

Is it just me or with every subsequent episode do they keep making Sadena look more like a woman? Like hey do your hair and put some makeup on.

I didn't read much of the thread and I'm sure this has been mentioned already, but what is with them saying "sit, sit, sit" to EVERY shot? Once you first notice it it becomes impossible to hear. It's incredibly annoying to me.

Back