Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

That's where it's at.

Is it me or does Cedenia choke down on that club a lot? #MayNeedAFitting

I am the same way. I like the extra weight and it feels like I have more control over the club. I just think it is funny how every shot she mentions that she is choked down

Tap Tap Taparoo

I am the same way. I like the extra weight and it feels like I have more control over the club. I just think it is funny how every shot she mentions that she is choked down
Secret Grips??

Shocker a short game challenge. ..yawn
Agreed, what happened to all the whacky crazy ideas for challenges they used to do. It seems like there used to be more creativity behind them.

I am really sick of seeing nothing but short game challenges, surely we can come up with something else.

This season has been less than interesting. I keep watching thinking it'll get better and it doesn't.

The contestants are wearing more clothes than I would have expected for an all-girl Big Break.

Golf Channel, please bring back Big Break: Sandals!

The contestants are wearing more clothes than I would have expected for an all-girl Big Break.

Golf Channel, please bring back Big Break: Sandals!

If I recall I think this was filmed around October and it looks like they start early in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I recall I think this was filmed around October and it looks like they start early in the morning.

Someone at the Golf Channel clearly did not think this one through.

Hot, sunny Mexican resort. Little clothing. What's not to like?

Could Kristis shirt been any tighter Monday.

If they keep up with the crazy amount of short game challenges, I like Renee's chances of making the final. Her wedge game has been deadly. This last couple of weeks may have been a good time to challenge Sadena in elimination. She's been missing greens badly. Of course, that requires guts and game and an awareness of the situation, which I don't see much of this season.

There were a couple of the girls this year that i would not have wanted to see with less clothing

There were a couple of the girls this year that i would not have wanted to see with less clothing

If the venue had been more conducive to wearing less clothing, those girls you're referencing never would have made the show.

If the venue had been more conducive to wearing less clothing, those girls you're referencing never would have made the show.

you figure they'd either cast lookers or golfers in any given season (or some combination of both). This season they seem to have done away with both for the most part.

Why not have some distance control challenges. Draw a 5 yard circle inside a 10 yd circle in the fairway at 175 yds out, stick them on the tee and have them hit it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

you figure they'd either cast lookers or golfers in any given season (or some combination of both). This season they seem to have done away with both for the most part.

yep. I wouldn't be surprised if this season's BB had the lowest ratings of all of them.

I've always enjoyed the show and some seasons they seem to get a solid crop of golfers but this season is the pits. I have no desire to watch a chipping contest show after show. Newsflash producers; golf involves playing a series of holes from tee to green.

Laptop set and watching the rerun of last weeks episode gearing up for tonight's! Let's go Mark! #HulkSmash!

Maybe it won't be a chipping challenge. Fingers crossed...

Maybe it won't be a chipping challenge. Fingers crossed...

Agreed. I gotta agree with everyone else that this season is definitely one of the more weaker seasons that I remember.

Man. I am going hoarse watching Sadena play... yelling at the TV.

Take the Mulligan, not the cash!

Hit an iron!!!

This woman's confidence is crazy, but the decisions are not so sound.

Time to watch my boy mark

I'm also watching the BB.

The most obvious "DUH" statement of the year goes to Sadena:

"Sometimes hitting the ball really far isn't an advantage if you can't hit it straight."

Those out takes have been and will probably be the best part of the show. Melanie burning Tommy boy and his lean figure.

Back