Bushnell NEO-XS GPS Rangefinder Watch - THP Preview

Mine arrives today, gone is shaky hand concerns with the laser.

Mine arrives today, gone is shaky hand concerns with the laser.

That's awesome. I think it will help a ton and keep that handicap going down.

Got the XS about 3 weeks ago and really like it. Had been using the Golfshot app which was great but totally wiped out my battery in a round. The XS really shines on courses with small greens where you don't usually need a range finder.

O no. 8 months until ChristmasChristmas

I think it does. Now that I started walking I appreciate it more. After walking up to my ball the last thing I want to do is find a yardage marker.

I'm with golfers best on this one. It's great for when you don't catch the shot well off the tee and perfect for when you change up what you normally take off the tee.

i second this, while knowing your home course as you should , it's only helped me make better choices on the courses i play most, and speeds up my round.

Thanks guys. I might need to look into one. There is a couple of guys at my course that have them. As I haven't worn a watch for many years and have never golfed with one on im wondering if it would feel weird to suddenly start wearing one. Has anyone here gone through that?

Thanks guys. I might need to look into one. There is a couple of guys at my course that have them. As I haven't worn a watch for many years and have never golfed with one on im wondering if it would feel weird to suddenly start wearing one. Has anyone here gone through that?

thats the the thing I always wear a watch Except when I play golf, but the XS feels like it's not there, I wear it on my left wrist and I'm right handed

Mine shipped today, should have it by the end of the week. I'm geeked for a new gadget. I'm such a nerd

Mine should arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to use this thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously one of the top 3 golf purchases I have ever made. So simple. It's accurate and effective. Just look at your wrist and go.

I got this baby on the charger. Now if this weather would cooperate I'd be happy

Jman didn't/doesn't wear a watch and got use to wearing the Bushnell quite Quickly with zero issue.

I have used mine now twice and am loving it!

I have tons of watches and never wear them, let alone to golf. The band is a soft neoprene like substance that is extremely comfortable and you really don't even notice it is there.

Jman didn't/doesn't wear a watch and got use to wearing the Bushnell quite Quickly with zero issue.
Yep, I never wear a watch and this doesn't phase me on course.

Yep, I never wear a watch and this doesn't phase me on course.

Thanks guys. I assume it is really light and just doesn't affect your swing at all.

Part of me regrets buying irons instead of the XS. Now I just have to wait.

Luckily with no courses, or even ranges open, the GPS won't be needed for a bit.

Has anyone with a Neo-X upgraded to the Neo-XS? If so, besides the size, are there any advantages?

Has anyone with a Neo-X upgraded to the Neo-XS? If so, besides the size, are there any advantages?
I think there is a few more courses, but other than the shape thats about it IMO.

Just got mine today and it's sitting on the charger now. All read up on the simple but awesome features and looking forward to getting it on the course Friday.

Tried it on already and it is very comfortable. Hardly noticeable. I will be sure to have more after my round Friday.

Just got mine today and it's sitting on the charger now. All read up on the simple but awesome features and looking forward to getting it on the course Friday.

Tried it on already and it is very comfortable. Hardly noticeable. I will be sure to have more after my round Friday.

Nice!

Mine shows up tomorrow. Can't wait to get it.

I'll add that the strap is better quality and more comfortable. And I think the battery life is a bit longer than the X.

Been wearing mine all night just to see if it would bother me and for the most part I don't even notice it's there. I haven't worn a watch in years but this is very comfortable and fits great.

Good to hear Dan!

Mine showed up today but I'm stuck at work grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Been wearing mine all night just to see if it would bother me and for the most part I don't even notice it's there. I haven't worn a watch in years but this is very comfortable and fits great.

Haha,..

Dude I started wearing a sports watch two days ago to prep myself.

I'm a dork

Back