Bushnell NEO-XS GPS Rangefinder Watch - THP Preview

What the difference between the new X and the Neo XS?

Shape, little smaller, 3k more courses, and a little better battery kife

Shape, little smaller, 3k more courses, and a little better battery kife
Thank you....doing a little Mother's Day shopping planning

With rounds saturday(9), sunday(18), wednesday(9) and 18 today, I absolutely love this watch! fast to find the course, fast to find the first tee box and switch from one hole to the next. The shot tracker is a nice feature to see what you really hit the ball on the course( no more guessing how far you drive the ball or hit a certain iron) It was nice seeing what the distance was on mis-hits, into the wind, with the wind as well as partial shots. Having the distance walked as well as the time it takes to play is very cool as well and kinda disappointing when you know exactly how slow the round is and you can do nothing about it.

Putting mine to use for the first time tomorrow. Don't think I can remember the last time I was this excited about a gadget.

Looking forward to what ya think Ryan, I think you're going to be pleased.

Putting mine to use for the first time tomorrow. Don't think I can remember the last time I was this excited about a gadget.

i feel you will be pleased

Wore this for the first time in my round this past Friday. First I figured it was just going to take some getting used to wear and watch while i play golf, so I let that slide and really enjoyed the features that this watch the offer.

During my round on Saturday, I started getting annoyed by having around my wrist. I tried to just get used to it but it just wasn't something that I did not like. The lunch works fantastic, gives great information and does just about everything that I would need in a GPS device. However, I just did not like the feel of it and a little more than halfway through my round I had to take it off

Like I said, I love the features of this one but just wearing it while I play was not for me. This will be up in the marketplace soon, hopefully somebody that needs a good deal on one can grab it. Such a great device, just not for me.

Wore this for the first time in my round this past Friday. First I figured it was just going to take some getting used to wear and watch while i play golf, so I let that slide and really enjoyed the features that this watch the offer.

During my round on Saturday, I started getting annoyed by having around my wrist. I tried to just get used to it but it just wasn't something that I did not like. The lunch works fantastic, gives great information and does just about everything that I would need in a GPS device. However, I just did not like the feel of it and a little more than halfway through my round I had to take it off

Like I said, I love the features of this one but just wearing it while I play was not for me. This will be up in the marketplace soon, hopefully somebody that needs a good deal on one can grab it. Such a great device, just not for me.

Random question. What wrist did you wear it on?

Random question. What wrist did you wear it on?

I wore it on my left wrist, same as my glove hand. I tried putting in different positions on my wrist higher, lower, upside down, etc. Nothing seemed to work. It just bothered me.

Hate to hear that War, what about attaching it to your bag or belt loop

Definitely interested if you are putting your up for sale War Eagle.

It can get in the way when putting your glove on. I would wear it to the range when I first got mine. Don't feel it now.

I rarely walk (read; never) and hasn't really thought about attaching it to my belt

I had a slight hiccup with mine today. I was playing a little muni course that I have a tournament at this weekend and some of the holes were way off.

Like I was standing next to the green and the watch read 260+ to the middle of the green. Haha. No biggie because I still carry my laser but just found it odd.

I had a slight hiccup with mine today. I was playing a little muni course that I have a tournament at this weekend and some of the holes were way off.

Like I was standing next to the green and the watch read 260+ to the middle of the green. Haha. No biggie because I still carry my laser but just found it odd.

You lasered the flag while standing next to the green?

Who are you Ryan Hawk?

Haha. I have done that. Not gonna lie.

But it's not hard to tell if you are in the fringe that you aren't 260 yards away.

Low blow! 40 yards is my cutoff. Maybe 35.

Wonder if it had already advanced to the next hole and was measuring that?

I rarely walk (read; never) and hasn't really thought about attaching it to my belt

If you attach it to you bag you'll know your yardage when you go to pull a club just a thought

Wonder if it had already advanced to the next hole and was measuring that?

Nope. I even tried manually advancing forward a hole and backward a hole. Still has the same reading.

It happened twice on both par 5s on the back. It might have just been because all those holes are so close together.

Took mine to the par-3 course today so here's my $.02...

Weather was cloudy, breezy and cool (again!).

It took a couple of minutes to get GPS lock and then it was easy to select the course.

The display was good and very readable. I did notice that it was on the wrong hole a couple of times. I think what was happening was that when I took a swing, wrist flex would nudge one of the buttons to advance the hole. Regardless, it was just a quick button push to get back onto the right hole.

I liked the time of play and distance indicators. The hazard callouts were handy. I don't have a laser so I can't compare its distance accuracy with something else. I'll keep using it, this is way more convenient than the handheld GPS I was using before.

Well I tried one of these watches this past weekend and was impressed. I haven't worn a watch for about 10-12 years and was a bit worried it would bug me, it did feel unnatural at first but after a few minutes I didn't even think about it, it was so light. I was at a course I don't play much for our Pennants and we played 36 holes, so I had it for the first 18 and another guy had it for the second 18, but after using it I was really missing it for distance on the second 18. The only thing I had to do a couple of times was to change the hole it showed if the the next tee box was right next to the green and a bit behind it, but it was simple to change, other than that it was great and now I want one.

Just purchased this one on the bay. Cannot wait to try it out.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Or get the ClicGear watch mount for your push cart!
p17917346p275w.jpg

Back