What's on your feet?

GeoffMader

Reaction score
Handicap
I've had my current Footjoys for almost 4 years now and I'm looking at getting new ones. I think I'll probably stick with Footyjoys, and I'm currently very interested in the DNA series they just launched... But I'm not concrete on anything at this point.

What does THP wear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma Monolites.
Thank me later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of these.

What's on your feet?

2014 Nike Lunar Control

Footjoy Contours and Callaway del mars are what I am wearing these days.

Puma Monolites are on my radar as well.

Depends on the day either
Adidias Puremotion
AdiZero
Adidas PowerBand 3.0

Ecco Biom Hybrid once it dries out. Currently alternating between Nike TW13s and Puma Amp Cell Fusion depending on how wet out it is.

Nike Lunar Controls

4 pairs of Nike lunar controls from 2012 - 2014. I think they're the best.

TW 13s on the way which seem to be just as good.

Puma Biofusion Spikeless Mesh are my go to right now.

Last edited:
Callaway, Adidas and Snake Eyes.

Mprojects

Lunar controls

Nike something

And soon Vibram FiveFingers

Im switching between some Nike, Callaway and Foothoys

Currently have 7 pairs of pumas in the closet including 4 different styles. All I adore, but I'd be lying if I said the monolites won't be getting a lot of time on the course this year. They're crazy comfy. So much so I'm considering getting a pair just for sneakers.

2014 Nike Lunar Control

I want these pretty badly.

NikeLunarControlII.jpg

True linkswear

I have several pairs of golf shoes, but, currently wear True Linkswear most often. I also like FootJoy Contours a lot, and Ecco. I lean toward comfortable shoes.

adicross tour

I have bad feet, hard to fit, but walk almost every round so shoes are important. FJ Contour right now, FJ fits from the very first step for me.

Ecco Biom Hybrids for me. Very comfortable. Once you go Yak, you'll never go back!

Ecco Biom Hybrid. My feet used to kill me after a round. I walked and carried. These shoes solved the problem for me. I've since bought a push cart, but still detest riding.

I have these at the moment, mizuno light style 031.

TW 14...... love them!!!

Depends on the day.

When I need to go low, I bring out the all white, crocodile pattern Callaway Chev Bluchers.

Back