Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Yeah I wish we could get a good golf game also, something tells me the Golf Club is going to suck. On the other hand I have high hopes for the new EA game. Without Tigers name on it I bet we see plenty of new golfers in it, including Mickelson.

Yeah I wish we could get a good golf game also, something tells me the Golf Club is going to suck. On the other hand I have high hopes for the new EA game. Without Tigers name on it I bet we see plenty of new golfers in it, including Mickelson.

All of the beta stuff I have seen of the golf club game it loooks GOOOD

I need a game to come out that makes me want to buy a PS4.

And no, the Show is NOT it.

Then you might be waiting awhile... The show is the entire reason I bought a PS4

New Batman game. I'm putting a lot of eggs in that basket. Nothing else game wise is at all appealing to me right now, which kinda sucks.

New Batman game. I'm putting a lot of eggs in that basket. Nothing else game wise is at all appealing to me right now, which kinda sucks.

I literally had one out of the case and headed to checkout when I told the guy to put it back as there are ZERO games that interest me right no other than the lego Marvel, which is not enough reason for a 400.00 console.

Fear not, they are releasing The Last of Us for PS4 this summer, I'll get it when Watchdogs drops as well.

I am SO pysched for Last of us dude. You guys marveled at how good that game was.

I literally had one out of the case and headed to checkout when I told the guy to put it back as there are ZERO games that interest me right no other than the lego Marvel, which is not enough reason for a 400.00 console.

The lego stuff amuses me but doesn't keep my attention for long. The last one I played I think was the HP one and all I did was laugh a lot as I used killing curses on everything. Game frowned upon it, but I thought it was a pretty easy game when you use that.

The lego stuff amuses me but doesn't keep my attention for long. The last one I played I think was the HP one and all I did was laugh a lot as I used killing curses on everything. Game frowned upon it, but I thought it was a pretty easy game when you use that.

I'm already bored of it and played it 3 times.

I'm already bored of it and played it 3 times.

And thats why I can't do it right now, I can't buy a 400.00 chat box. Especially when I could just fund other THP trips hahahaaha

It actually looks pretty good. It wont be as in depth obviously, but still it will suffice I think

I'm not looking for a mediocre first run of a golf game on nextGen. I want top tier quality to entertain me while it's dark outside haha

I'm not looking for a mediocre first run of a golf game on nextGen. I want top tier quality to entertain me while it's dark outside haha

Thats what THPers playing nightmare courses that we create on there are for! I want to witness one Dev rage.

Thats what THPers playing nightmare courses that we create on there are for! I want to witness one Dev rage.

I hope you can do pin placements that are 100% custom. Arrow, drop where you want. 1 step from the edge? Ok. Center of the green? Sure. That would be fun... Or awful. Depends on who the creator is.

Noticed that several of The Show videos seem to bog down at points People who have played The Show are saying they experienced framerate drops during game play. Ugh, hope this is ironed out before release

How did I miss this? I bought a PS4 at launch. Currently playing ACIV, with Tomb Raider on deck. My PSN handle is PartTimeDruid. (My old blogger name from my WoW days!)

I am going to make Wardy rage.. I remember just dominating him in TW on Xbox

I am going to make Wardy rage.. I remember just dominating him in TW on Xbox

You didn't do anything resembling dominating me. You haven't been going to Colorado and Washington in all your airline travels, have you?

Guess we'll find out when it comes out

I'm the third in that foursome! Haha Dev and Wardy on TH's hit list on this game. Awesome.

Better put the women and children to bed before you show up on the first tee of that match. No promises on the banter being kind

Back