2014 #THPMC Callaway Golf Teaser

So cool!

Heck yea. Callaway gets it. They are 100% committed to the Morgan Cup and it shows. I love it.

If Callaway makes a #THPMC type major themed bag I will literally spontaneously combust.

They better have some smelling salts on hand. If there's a THPMC staff bag I'm going to get a case of the vapors.

This is why I shouldn't go on THP right before I try and fall asleep.

Holy wow! Cannot wait to see the beauty that is inside.

Holy crap that has me giddy and I'm not even in the dang thing!

Man, that's freaking cool. I can't wait for the grand reveal on the range at True Blue.

Man, that's freaking cool. I can't wait for the grand reveal on the range at True Blue.

Picture a Black Friday like situation. Everyone running towards their staff bag with eyes as big as a golf ball.

Picture a Black Friday like situation. Everyone running towards their staff bag with eyes as big as a golf ball.

Are you saying someone's going to get trampled?

That is a great tease right there!

Saw that on twitter. Told them to give our callaway staffers a sneak peek but I don't think they are spoiling the surprise

To say I am excited is an understatement. This is worse than Christmas with Anticipation

Teasers... As if the staffers weren't already giddy about being Callaway staffers! Lol love it!

Likely so. If you're not first, you're last.

That doesn't make any sense Ward. I mean, you could finish second. You could finish third. Heck, you could finish seventh.

I don't mean to be a bit of a sally, but there are going to be a few emotions going through me when I see it all. The range is a bit dusty, hope my eyes don't water too much...

I don't mean to be a bit of a sally, but there are going to be a few emotions going through me when I see it all. The range is a bit dusty, hope my eyes don't water too much...

I'll be right there with you buddy. 2 big sobbing goofs. Haha

So cool. Wonder if it will be one of the Major Themes. The MC is right after The Open Championship isn't it ;)

I'll be right there with you buddy. 2 big sobbing goofs. Haha

I'll have to make sure I'm not looking at you two when we get down there so that I'm not right there too. There is going to be more tears shed than a Bubba interview...not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'll have to make sure I'm not looking at you two when we get down there so that I'm not right there too. There is going to be more tears shed than a Bubba interview...not that there is anything wrong with that.

It's going to be awesome.

I have to stop thinking about this bag. It's blowing my mind already, and I've just seen the box.

Love the teaser!

I love how excited we are all getting over a picture of a cardboard box haha. That box has consumed my every thought this morning.

I love how excited we are all getting over a picture of a cardboard box haha. That box has consumed my every thought this morning.

I was thinking the same thing. I love how excited Callaway is about the event and I am sure their staffers are in for a treat.

it's like being a 2 year old at Christmas

This will probably be the most I've been looking forward to an unboxing video in quite some time!

Back