Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Let us all know how many balls to bring! :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Will do.

Just received an email from them. Anyone capable of playing it on Easter can do so all day at twilight rate of $49.

Booked my flight and rental car today as this is next up on my THP Event list. I get to play 3 of the 4 best courses in Indiana with another bunch of THPers that I can't wait to meet.

Getting pumped!

Booked my flight and rental car today as this is next up on my THP Event list. I get to play 3 of the 4 best courses in Indiana with another bunch of THPers that I can't wait to meet.

Getting pumped!

Going to be one amazing weekend for sure. We are in for a freaking treat thanks to the heavy lifting of 441.

Going to be one amazing weekend for sure. We are in for a freaking treat thanks to the heavy lifting of 441.

I don't know why everyone gives such big props to 441. I mean...but it isn't that good... Oh alright, he's the negotiator. And that weekend is going to be pretty awesome.

I don't know why everyone gives such big props to 441. I mean...but it isn't that good... Oh alright, he's the negotiator. And that weekend is going to be pretty awesome.

thanks...I think

Getting pumped!

Oh, glad you posted that. I need to make flight plans tonight.

I can't wait for this weekend. Man is it going to be awesome

This event will be a measure of my progress until the MC. Will be my "mid term test"

I can't wait for this weekend. Man is it going to be awesome

I can't either!
If we are partners I will be taking aspirin, so that when I am in constant state if laughter, my head won't hurt so bad.

I can't either!
If we are partners I will be taking aspirin, so that when I am in constant state if laughter, my head won't hurt so bad.

After last weekend, this is a brilliant idea

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Okay guys I am throwing this out here. Either Friday or Saturday night (after dinner) I plan on going to see X-Men Days of Future Past. If anyone wants to join me let me know.

Last edited:
Will do.

Just received an email from them. Anyone capable of playing it on Easter can do so all day at twilight rate of $49.

Bumping this before Sunday in case anyone that is available missed it.

It's getting close.... I added Indianapolis to my weather app. Were almost under a month away from this amazing weekend!

Still drooling over this wekend. Simply cannot wait

Still disappointed I can't make it. It's going to be an enjoyable weekend!

Can't wait for this weekend I have only played two rounds since Hilton head. Need to hit the range and work on some things before this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for this weekend I have only played two rounds since Hilton head. Need to hit the range and work on some things before this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may not be playing as many rounds the next few weeks as my wife is due any day now, but I can make sure I have plenty of range time.

I may not be playing as many rounds the next few weeks as my wife is due any day now, but I can make sure I have plenty of range time.

The birth of a child trumps all, Philly. There will be plenty of time. Enjoy the wonder of the occasion.

Cant wait to meet you Kang!! Glad you are making the trip. I am so excited for this.

The way my game is trending, me and my partner have this one in the bag. Can't wait to see all my good friends again and make some new ones along the way!

Can't wait to see ya there Kang. You have to teach me how to hit some bombs there...

The way my game is trending, me and my partner have this one in the bag. Can't wait to see all my good friends again and make some new ones along the way!

Man that sounds familiar coming from you

Back