5.8 Ghin
2014 RBC Heritage

• Harbor Town Golf Links - Hilton Head, SC
  • Thursday Apr 17 - Sunday Apr 20, 2014
  • Purse: $5,800,000
  • Winning Share: $1,044,000
  • FedExCup Points: 500
  • TV: Golf Channel/CBS Thursday-Sumday

Was watching golf central last night and they said that Jordan Speith was playing with a amateur and ended up getting hit in the leg. Hopefully he will be fine and can pull off the win here.

Nick Faldo playing this week...+1 through 3

Wow, I really screwed up my fantasy this week, I totally had guys that weren't in the field, oops!

Totally forgot about my lineup this week. heres to 8 wasted starts...

Wow, I really screwed up my fantasy this week, I totally had guys that weren't in the field, oops!

Totally forgot about my lineup this week. heres to 8 wasted starts...

Im guessing (hoping) you werent the only 1 selfishly

I forgot too. But it looks like my entire Masters lineup is in the field this week. Hope they do better than last week . . .

Patrick Reed $0 25%
Jordan Spieth $0 25%
Zach Johnson $0 24%
Jason Day $0 23%
Charl Schwartzel $0 11%
Sergio Garcia $0 10%
Victor Dubuisson $0 10%
Stephen Gallacher $0 5%
Henrik Stenson $0 3%
Y.E. Yang $0 1%

Im guessing (hoping) you werent the only 1 selfishly

I hear you, I was doing good about setting them, picks had been sucking, but this one is going to hurt in the long run.

Day is not in the field this week. My team:

BillyHo
Kuch
Hoffman
GMac
Henley
Stuard
Streels
Luke
Leishman
Perez

My team:

Stadler
Furyk
Kelly
Mahan
McDowell
Haas
Mackenzie
Spieth
Johnson
Na

Totally forgot to set my lineup this week. I hope Leishman does well.

Got a RBC Heritage towel autographed by G-Mac today, too bad he didn't have a good day

I enjoy watching this tournament for the course, and the fact that I played it, from the white tees, and how different that is from where the pro's tee off from.

Apparently the common theme for this week is forgetting to set the line up, which I also forgot. Half my field are not playing but I have 1 tied for first and another top five so maybe this week will turn out ok anyway.

Day is not in the field this week. My team:

BillyHo
Kuch
Hoffman
GMac
Henley
Stuard
Streels
Luke
Leishman
Perez
Along with Yang, Stenson, Dubuisson and Garcia. Looks like I was a bit optimistic!

I forgot too. But it looks like my entire Masters lineup is in the field this week. Hope they do better than last week . . .

Patrick Reed $0 25%
Jordan Spieth $0 25%
Zach Johnson $0 24%
Jason Day $0 23%
Charl Schwartzel $0 11%
Sergio Garcia $0 10%
Victor Dubuisson $0 10%
Stephen Gallacher $0 5%
Henrik Stenson $0 3%
Y.E. Yang $0 1%

If I watch anymore of this tournament on the weekend, I hope Davis Love isn't in any more featured groups.

What a sourpuss that guy has on his face at all times.

Harris, Howell and Streelman all in the top 5 for me...for now

If I watch anymore of this tournament on the weekend, I hope Davis Love isn't in any more featured groups.

What a sourpuss that guy has on his face at all times.
I never really liked, nor disliked Davis, but the one hole I saw yesterday he lipped a putt that Spieth had just given him the line on--and he went straight sourpuss...so Ha.

I actually picked Tom Watson this week, I thought on a shorter course he's compete with the youngsters lol. They're calling for some heavy rain this afternoon I hope they tee off early and get most of the round in, tomorrow and sunday they'll be throwing darts with the soft greens.

Kuchar, Matt
Cink, Stewart
Kokrak, Jason
McDowell, Graeme
Furyk, Jim
Snedeker, Brandt
Na, Kevin
Leonard, Justin
MacKenzie, Will

course playing tougher today? I only have Luke Donald under par for the day

Forgot to set my lineup.. dangit. I will play this course one day.

Back