Top Flite 'Balls" Commerical

So I must ask....Does anyone else think that Top Flite has pushed the envelope with their new commercials about "BALLS"...? I would like to think they went a little to far on how they market the Top Flite brand but, I find it comical. I'm thinking about the folks who would find it perverted and childish...I have a sense of humor and look over it and many say "sex sells"....So what are your thoughts?

They're selling to a demographic that is 95% dudes. Girls saying balls is funny.

Come on, we play a game that involes the consistent use of words like balls, shafts, heads, etc. If we're not swinging, we're stroking. Personal opinion, let's all be grown ups and not faux-intellectual teenagers and admit that we still giggle a little on the inside that we play a gentleman's game while nearly insisting that the person who drives the beverage cart be female and attractive.

For the record, I'm 31 years old. Biologically speaking, I'm never going to have more testosterone in my bloodstream than I do today. Everyday is a losing battle for more horniness, physical aggression, and muscle growth than I had yesterday. In other words, I'm losing a fight for the things I engaged my post-pubescent life on. I should be able to enjoy a mildly perverse giggle at pretty girls questioning whether I have balls or not.

I think it falls in line with other companies trying to use sex appeal to sell.
It amused me, didn't make me go buy any top flite balls, but I appreciate the effort =)
It was geared towards a group and for that I think it worked.

I think it falls in line with other companies trying to use sex appeal to sell.
It amused me, didn't make me go buy any top flite balls, but I appreciate the effort =)
It was geared towards a group and for that I think it worked.
My thoughts exactly

Merged with the other thread and moved to Golf Clubs, Balls and Accessories.

I saw this the other night. It's about time someone did this. Admit it we have all made the jokes on the course from time to time.

Just saw it for the first time on GC. Hahaha! Great stuff from Top Flite!

This was great

I thought it was kind of cheap and easy, almost like a comedian resorting to cursing to get a joke.

I had a good chuckle at this commercial although I have to admit, it sounds like something that I would've said ?.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A smile. Not laughter, no chuckles. Too obvious, but yes, slightly entertaining :)

Kind of funny yet bold.

I found it amazing. It made my wife laugh as well. It makes a good contrast with the seriousness of the ProV1 commercials with Jim Nantz.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Saw this commercial on the golf channel today, made me laugh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

When i first saw this commercial i could not stop laughing the Gamer is a solid ball i like others more but a underrated ball

We are talking about it! Mission accomplished, top flight!

I laugh every time I see this commercial!

I finally watched it and it was awesome lololol

Saw it early this morning, that is some funny stuff.

Watching the RBC on DRV. They are some funny commercials.

I don't really find the commercials that great. I used to play the Gamer.

I laughed mainly because my wife was in another room but could still hear the tv and didn't know what was going on.

I've enjoyed watching these as well. Funny and bold...but doubtful that it helps to sell balls.

funny way to sell golf balls but not very sophisticated, I enjoy the Nike commercials much more.

Back