THP FL Golf Outing

I checked on flights in case things work out and cheapest was $500 round trip, Liz and I. Man, anyone have a lead on cheaper flights. Thats out of KC which means another two motel nights, so were really talking $650. Might as well go Omaha, works the same.

I checked on flights in case things work out and cheapest was $500 round trip, Liz and I. Man, anyone have a lead on cheaper flights. Thats out of KC which means another two motel nights, so were really talking $650. Might as well go Omaha, works the same.

Im gonna be 320 deep not including hotel coming from toronto lol

You're welcome! Just remember that that is just what I have been told, by very reliable sources. I've never been to Florida yet. I've never been east of St. Louis, MO!

and the traffic to fort myers is less of a bear? a teddy bear?
Traffic from Fort Myers to Sarasota/Bradenton/Venice is not bad at all on I-75. It's within the city that is a pain in the butt this time of year.

I concur, Tampa is a nightmare. Traveling time from Fort Myers or Tampa airports to the golf is nearly the same. I would get a hotel closer to the golf than closer to the airports.

It will be worth it everybody. We promise...hehe

Sarasota is really the best Thainer could that happen. Otherwise either Tampa or Ft Myers works, but you will have about an hour to an hou and a half car ride. But in the end, we promise everybody a great time!!!!

Is anyone here driving down? If someone has an extra spot in their vehicle, I may debate flying into a cheaper destination, and driving in with some folks?

Is anyone here driving down? If someone has an extra spot in their vehicle, I may debate flying into a cheaper destination, and driving in with some folks?

I've driven it before, wow, what a trip. I loved it, but those days in a car that far are over for me. 6 or 7 hours is my max and thats just to see my kids in Missouri.

No doubt this will be the trip of the year and I'd love to make it. I certainly hope everything works out for it.

Im at a crossroads really, Im only 20, so I cant rent a car and get around down there.

I believe Kevin is looking for someone to split a car rental with him and a hotel room. he has it all booked. YOu could check with him.

I'm with White Rhino!

Well dang it just quit fighting it and come!

For the unfortunate that will not be able to attend... sux2bu.

Given out with hugs and kisses of course. (don't you guys get any ideas!!!)

First post updated with another company sending equipment down for everybody to try out.

First post updated with another company sending equipment down for everybody to try out.

I Seemore companies on the list!! lol

Here is an update for anyone still looking to split a room/car for the THP Outing. Ive had a couple people contact me about the room/car but so far its still available. I'll just do a first person to pay up gets it. Simple as that. My plans are as follows: Arriving Friday evening and leaving early Monday morning. The hotel is the Best Western off 75 in Venice. PM to bribe your way to the top or send gifts! :act-up:

In my email this morning . . .

The Hackers Paradise Announces Florida Two-Day Golf Outing And Demo Day For Its Forum Members
Unique experience in THP hometown of Sarasota to provide golfers with opportunity to see latest in equipment, accessories and apparel.

SARASOTA, FL (February 25, 2010) THP Media, which hosts an interactive golf forum at thehackersparadise.com, publishes a quarterly print publication and hosts a weekly radio show, today announced a two-day golf consumer experience in Sarasota, Florida on April 17 and 18 where its forum members will gather to play golf and demo popular equipment, apparel accessories from Golf's Top Companies.

"The core of our existence has been about uniting golfers and we feel this two-day golf outing is the ultimate unification of our forum members and an opportunity for them to get away to play golf and interact on a personal level," said THP Media Vice President Morgan Babbitt. "In addition, these influential golfers will have a chance to demo the latest from top golf manufactures in a relaxed atmosphere with no sales pitches. We are grateful for the participation from companies that we have received to date and look forward to making this demo experience as dynamic as possible."

Broken up into three categories - Range, Putting Green, and Accessories - the demo experiences will take place in the morning before the golfers begin their rounds. THP will also have an Accusport VectorX launch monitor on site to allow players to compare equipment and see what works best for their swing types. All products demoed will then be used on the course, giving each player an opportunity to formulate opinions and post on THP's forum.

To date, THP Media, Inc. reaches more than 200,000 people per month through their different outlets and has emerged as one of the dependable media outlets for the industry as a whole.

For more information on THP's two day consumer golf experience and to inquire about sending equipment, apparel, accessories, training aids or anything else, please contact Morgan Babbitt at golfergal@thehackersparadise.com.

2016422.jpg

THP Media consists of four basic groups to cover every company's needs. The Hackers Paradise website that continues growth in huge numbers daily and is exceeding their growth plans by 400% throughout 2009. THP: The Magazine, which sold out its inaugural issue in less than 48 hours in December of 25,000 copies and hits newsstands nationwide in 2010. THP Radio - Which premiered in 2010 with its first show of In the Rough with JB & Golfer Gal and will add 3-5 more shows on top of that and has been a huge success. And THP TV - Which is broadcast continually on the THP website & YouTube and distributed through our readers to reach thousands each week. The combined spectrum of reach for THP Media dwarfs the competition and is your "paradise" for reaching consumers directly.

Unlike other golf websites, THP produces original reviews daily ranging from the latest in men's and women's equipment, apparel, accessories, footwear, tees, distance measuring devices, instructional aids and more. Earlier this year, THP announced the arrival of its inaugural golf magazine, which debuted in December and sold out within 48 hours. For more information about the magazine, or to learn more about opportunities with your brand, please contact The Hackers Paradise.

A couple of more companies have jumped in to send stuff down for the THP Golf Outing.

Looks like all us West coast folks are jealous - I sure am. I was denied by my Event Coordinator.
cry.gif

Looks like all us West coast folks are jealous - I sure am. I was denied by my Event Coordinator.
cry.gif

Perhaps you tell her that we are less than a mile from the beach and bring her along.

Update Bushnell has jumped in with some demo products to try out.

Back