Cobra Golf Staff Bags - Which One Would You Choose?

I love both. I do prefer the white one if it was to be a bag to sit around the house, but no way am I taking a white Staff bag out on the course where I live. Brown and Red is probably not too flattering on a bag.

Black Orange

Can't see it in any browser. Can someone throw it into photobucket?

ScreenShot2014-01-13at104257_zps6d75e1d6.png

I like white, but Cobra and Orange go together like french fries and a Wendy's Frosty. It just fits.

White/red gets my vote. Maybe if the colors were reversed on the black bag I'd like it better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Don't know why, but the white/red one is absolutely awesome.

Red and white one looks amazing. Would definitely choose that one.

I like white, but Cobra and Orange go together like french fries and a Wendy's Frosty. It just fits.

If this were Facebook, I would like your post, just so I could unlike it.

White/Red for sure. I like the idea of a Cobra Bag w/o the Rickie orange. The clubs are good enough to stand on their own.

Thanks, dev. I like the black/orange.

White and red looks incredible, but I'd be grateful to have either one lol.

I really like the looks of the Red/White

White and red all day, everyday and twice on sunday

While the white/red looks amazing I couldn't keep it clean. My choice would be black/orange.. plus black is slimming

White & red. Such a clean look.

I originally said black on Twitter, but looking at them again I might actually go white

The white bag looks great. I like the look and have always been a fan of Cobra Staff bags.

Red and White for sure. Very sleek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to agree with the red and white.

May be in the minority but like that black and orange a lot

That white / red / black bag every time. It's awesome looking. With that bag you save shots. :D

The White looks incredible!

Are #THPMC cobra staffers pondering in overdrive?

White/ Red/ Black. Good looking bag!

Like them both, however white and I don't get along very well as I always dirty it up. So I'd have to say black and orange.

Back