2014 RBC Heritage [Spoilers]

Whats up with martin Laird, dude is +10...yikes

From 3 in the top 5 to only 1 in the top 16.. thats how I roll

Need GMAC to have a solid around, at least a -2 or something

Could someone remind Patrick Reed how great he's supposed to be, I don't think he got the memo this week.

Could someone remind Patrick Reed how great he's supposed to be, I don't think he got the memo this week.

No need, he's well aware. Top 5 all day everyday.

:)

Boy are the elements going to play a role this week.

Any one know why Bill Haas WD?

Using Tapatalk

Gmac must have seen I demanded 2 under...glad he still has 12 more holes to go too!

So apparently John Farrell, the pro (or one of the pros) at Harbour Town is my boss's brother. I may have to exploit this at some point :alien:

Seems the rain softened thing up a bit. Some good scores from this morning's rd 2 completions.

After a few bad weeks in a row, I'm looking pretty good going into rd3. I've got:

Choi
Kuchar
Furyk
S. Brown
Hadley
Streelman
Kirk
Els
Na
Henley

Anyone know the cut line?

Seems the rain softened thing up a bit. Some good scores from this morning's rd 2 completions.

After a few bad weeks in a row, I'm looking pretty good going into rd3. I've got:

Anyone know the cut line?

+4, I had 3 miss the cut, Mahan, Henley & MacKenzie so that is about average for me.
Currently have T-4, T-15, T-23, 2 T-41 & 2 T-58. Not great but still in the hunt.

Loving seeing K J Choi using the yellow ball this weekend. Hope to see more of this. The announcers don't seem too thrilled though. :smile:

I'm not looking super great right now. I really thought Sneds would play well this week.

Riding gmac to the promise land

Oh and nice shot by reed in the hazard...Pulled it to left field

Reed in the hazard after that shot with the yacht appropriately named "top 5" in the background hahaha priceless.

I just looked and I have choi this week. Hope he can keep it up bc the other picks are less than stellar.,

Reed in the hazard after that shot with the yacht appropriately named "top 5" in the background hahaha priceless.

That was awesome, eh?

That first hack from the hazard was ugly. Take two upcoming.

That was awesome, eh?

That first hack from the hazard was ugly. Take two upcoming.

I thought they were kidding until the camera showed it lol. He's making a mess of this hole

Did he end up doubling it?

Probably skimming here but what's up with Furyk switching to the Yes!?

Did I miss something or are there an unusual amount of guys playing yellow balls today?

Back