LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

I think that The List that was brought up in the first season and the names crossed off are the other riders on the plane who died. I think the remainder of the names not crossed off are the Losties.

How do you know she wasn't on there...? What if her name was on there, but already crossed out?

Her name couldn't have been crossed out... she's not dead. She wasn't on there.

So the guy who appears as Locke told Sawyer that option #3 is to get off the island and he said they do it together. They = Locke and Sawyer, or they = all the Losties!

And how come Sawyer could see that kid and not Richard? I'm still trying to figure out who "Lock" is? I've got MORE questions and not enough answers!!

They = Locke & Sawyer but I have a feeling Locke is just using Sawyer so Locke (who is Smokey/MiB) can get off the island. That's why I brought up that genie in a bottle theory. Locke/MiB/Smokey = Genie , Island = bottle.

Richard couldn't see him because he wasn't a "candidate". Only "candidates" can see the kid.

Anyone else think that kid looks like Aaron or a mini Jacob?

Her name couldn't have been crossed out... she's not dead. She wasn't on there.

They = Locke & Sawyer but I have a feeling Locke is just using Sawyer so Locke (who is Smokey/MiB) can get off the island. That's why I brought up that genie in a bottle theory. Locke/MiB/Smokey = Genie , Island = bottle.

Richard couldn't see him because he wasn't a "candidate". Only "candidates" can see the kid.

Anyone else think that kid looks like Aaron or a mini Jacob?

He did look familiar!

Side note: Since the parallel world is still going on, its neat how they would've still ended up together in the real world even if they had not gone to Australia. Rose, I like rose....

Her and Bernard are still on the island? Because they never left with the 6, but are they travelling through the parallel universe as well?

Looks like another great episode tonight....should be about Jack mostly. I get the feeling that the show is setting up a Jack vs. Locke final showdown.....

Looking forward to tonight!!

Looks like another great episode tonight....should be about Jack mostly. I get the feeling that the show is setting up a Jack vs. Locke final showdown.....

i agree thanks, but it looks like round 1 might be between claire and kate. and right now, i'd give the advantage to the axe swinging claire.

interesting episode last night, i really wished that Jack didn't destroy the awesome mirror in the light house.

seems as though evil locke is building himself one tough army.

i agree thanks, but it looks like round 1 might be between claire and kate. and right now, i'd give the advantage to the axe swinging claire.

interesting episode last night, i really wished that Jack didn't destroy the awesome mirror in the light house.

seems as though evil locke is building himself one tough army.

I missed the final 15 mins or so but will catch up tonight. ...

Who knew Claire had any athletic ability? :confused2:

So does this mean Jack has 7 yrs of bad luck now? lol

Now that Jack is pissed, etc...I could poss. see Jack joining Locke. 'Locke and the Doc' sounds like a good tag team.

I missed the final 15 mins or so but will catch up tonight. ...

Who knew Claire had any athletic ability? :confused2:

So does this mean Jack has 7 yrs of bad luck now? lol

Now that Jack is pissed, etc...I could poss. see Jack joining Locke. 'Locke and the Doc' sounds like a good tag team.

it will be interesting to see what jack does in the next few episode's, and yeah, claire's nasty when she wants to be.

i can already tell that this season's gonna piss me off.

I haven't seen last night episode yet, but I :love: LOST!! Once this is over, I'll need to find a new series to get hooked on :confused2:

I haven't seen last night episode yet, but I :love: LOST!! Once this is over, I'll need to find a new series to get hooked on :confused2:

FLash Forward, V, and The Deep End...try em....you'll like em

Im doing my best not to read this thread, I still need to watch last nights episode!!

Im doing my best not to read this thread, I still need to watch last nights episode!!

Me too, luckily, there hasn't been much posted of last night's episode :good:

Everyone dies......oops sorry! :blob:

Everyone lives... sorry as well. :bulgy-eyes:

GC, if you like Lost, definitely get on FlashForward. It has the same type puzzle/questions that Lost has.

Kevin, you got until tomorrow afternoon to watch or I'm going to make your head explode.

Ok Im all caught up. So, what the hell happened lol. Man this show just cant give you any answers, its more questions for answers.

Ok Im all caught up. So, what the hell happened lol. Man this show just cant give you any answers, its more questions for answers.

i know what you're saying kevin. that's why i think this season's gonna be a mind bender, and then it just ends, game over. i wouldn't be surprised if Jack just woke up on the plane and it was all just some dream. i'll probably have to break something when it's all said and done, just to make me feel better.

i know what you're saying kevin. that's why i think this season's gonna be a mind bender, and then it just ends, game over. i wouldn't be surprised if Jack just woke up on the plane and it was all just some dream. i'll probably have to break something when it's all said and done, just to make me feel better.

Amen brotha. Ha that was my Desmond impression. If they do something stupid like that when they end the show I'll be pissed. Talk about 5 or 6 years of wasted time lol. If they do that we'll have go all fightclub on each other and trade punches! :messed::beat-up:

I thought the coolest and creepiest thing about this week's episode was seeing the houses in the lighthouse mirrors. Nutty!

So who was Jacob trying to bring to the island? Charles Whitmore?

I thought the coolest and creepiest thing about this week's episode was seeing the houses in the lighthouse mirrors. Nutty!

Thats a good question. Someone dangerous right?

Jack has a kid!?!? How..?? What?? Who?!?!? I like Claire...she's back!! But she'll soon find out that Jin was indeed telling the truth about Kate having Aaron, YIKES!!!

Love it when Claire said she's been staying there with her friend. And Locke came by and Jin said Locke? And Claire said, my friend! haa haa haa That was great!! :clapp:

This is just getting worse. Every episode they keep saying questions will be answered...well, more questions are just being asked every episode!!

I don't think there's anyone else off the island that could be super badass that they have a huge lead in like Jacob so my guess would be CW. But here's a twist... how about Walt?

Thats a good question. Someone dangerous right?

Or someone who nullifies MiB/FLocke... Walt?

Jack has a kid!?!? How..?? What?? Who?!?!? I like Claire...she's back!! But she'll soon find out that Jin was indeed telling the truth about Kate having Aaron, YIKES!!!

Yeah, that was a doozy. I wonder who the mom is? With all the secretiveness, I assumed that it wasn't the person Jack was going to marry initially.

Anybody watch the end of Hunt for Red October? If Lost ends that way I might have to lock myself in a closet to make sure I don't damage anything.

You know they always said that they relate the show to a game of backgammon (look at the similarities, black vs white not knowing what is good or what is bad, moving backwards, forwards, sideways). Maybe they'll treat the end game the same way where all the pieces are wiped off the board?

The black smoke has now taken the form of John Locke, but what/who was the black smoke before it turned into Locke?

Side note: When Hurley and Jack where in the jungle and on their journey and found Kate, I was waiting for Kate and Jack to start making out haa haa haa :laughing:

The black smoke has now taken the form of John Locke, but what/who was the black smoke before it turned into Locke?

Side note: When Hurley and Jack where in the jungle and on their journey and found Kate, I was waiting for Kate and Jack to start making out haa haa haa :laughing:

lol Im not even going there on Kate and Jack. Who did they kill in the temple? Jacob? Maybe when they killed him Locke took over the smoke??

lol Im not even going there on Kate and Jack. Who did they kill in the temple? Jacob? Maybe when they killed him Locke took over the smoke??

Someone got killed in the temple?

Another question: The last time we saw Claire, she was in the Shack with Christian and then just poop, 3 years later she sees Jin and saves him. I guess this is something we'll find out? She seems to have the Rousseaux complex going on there with people taking her baby. Who's coming to the island?!?!

Wait...was Claire in the temple as well? She was branded just like Sayid!!

Back