Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

So it's official. My iron choice has been made. Where my games at and the extra benefit from the regular bios just make it an easy choice. Going with the combo package with the hybos and irons. Now just have to worry about driver woods and shafts. The rest is already settled

I think you'll be happy with that choice. I really don't think you are losing anything going with the Bio Cell irons

I think you'll be happy with that choice. I really don't think you are losing anything going with the Bio Cell irons

I pulled the 6i out the other day when at the course. Granted it has a lot going on at the back, but the top line and at address looks good. Being completely honest with myself even at a single digit handicap I can uses all the help I can get.

I pulled the 6i out the other day when at the course. Granted it has a lot going on at the back, but the top line and at address looks good. Being completely honest with myself even at a single digit handicap I can uses all the help I can get.

Agree wholeheartedly. If you ignore the back, there is a lot to like about it.

So it's official. My iron choice has been made. Where my games at and the extra benefit from the regular bios just make it an easy choice. Going with the combo package with the hybos and irons. Now just have to worry about driver woods and shafts. The rest is already settled

That's a great choice dude, my bag is set with the exception of the putter too.

Bio- Cell+ 3 thru PW
Bio- Cell+ 5 wood
Bio- Cell+ 3 wood
Bio- Cell+ Driver
Tour Trusty 54* and 58*

Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

That's a great choice dude, my bag is set with the exception of the putter too.

Bio- Cell+ 3 thru PW
Bio- Cell+ 5 wood
Bio- Cell+ 3 wood
Bio- Cell+ Driver
Tour Trusty 54* and 58*

Pretty sure I'm going to go + on the driver
5w bio
3/4 hybo
4/5 hybo
5-pw bio
50, 54, 58 tour trusty
Seemore

I'm going to go 4-G bio cell, 56, 60 Tour trusty, bio + driver, bio 3w, bio 3/4 hy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I could pull the trigger today if I had to.

+ driver
2-6 XL hybrids
7-SW XL irons
58* TT
SeeMore

Shafts for hybos is a question mark. Curious how the CTL's play in the hybrids so my XL 3h will get a CTL this next week for some testing.

I see a wise man here imo! :bomb:

If I ever get to compete in the Morgan Cup, this is the team I want to be on! Hands down!

5w bio
3/4 hybo
4/5 hybo
5-pw bio
50, 54, 58 tour trusty
Seemore

I like this set-up a lot. The 5/7 wood is a bomber and as long as many 3 woods I have played.

It's pretty much made up I feel I'll be well rounded from top to bottom. I thought about 3w and dropping the 5i but I have no business with a 3w in a competition format. It would just stay in the bag. However a 5wood set to a 4w loft is money.

5w bio
3/4 hybo
4/5 hybo
5-pw bio
50, 54, 58 tour trusty
Seemore

Our setup might be identical outside of the driver. The things I did w the 5w set to 17* and the 7Q3 in it were rediculous today.

I am settled on:
Bio Cell Driver
Bio Cell 5 wood
5-GW Bio Cell Irons
54 and 58 Tour Trusty's

Still deciding on 3 wood and 1 hybo or two hybo's

I will do some more extensive shaft testing in the next couple of weeks. That's where I will do most of my pondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool to see everyone's choices.

Our setup might be identical outside of the driver. The things I did w the 5w set to 17* and the 7Q3 in it were rediculous today.

There is a chance I go regular once I get to compare them. I have yet to hit either one.

Fingers crossed for ctl's in irons and wedges, red tie in wood and saying a prayer for the oban kiyoshi gold for the driver at 44.5 or 44.75

So, here are my thoughts after getting to spend more time with some stuff again...

Bio Cell 12*
Bio Cell 5w 17*
Bio Cell 3-4 hybrid 20*
Bio Cell 4-5 hybrid 23.5/24.0*
Bio Cell Irons 6-AW (hopefully CTL or graphite)
Tour Trusty 54/58/62
SeeMore X3 38" Counterbalance

So, here are my thoughts after getting to spend more time with some stuff again...

Bio Cell 12*
Bio Cell 5w 17*
Bio Cell 3-4 hybrid 20*
Bio Cell 4-5 hybrid 23.5/24.0*
Bio Cell Irons 6-AW (hopefully CTL or graphite)
Tour Trusty 54/58/62
SeeMore X3 38" Counterbalance

Your correct on the similar bag lol. after looking at shaft options on their website I didnt see alot of options for graphite. I would love some matrix options or recoils.Have you tried their bio graphite shaft at all?

Nope, I haven't. Odds are, if we can, I'll go CTL though as I've been fit to those before. But, I'll play stock with a smile too, wouldn't phase me to be honest.

62 eh?

Room for a 14th club with no 3w in the bag. Figure why not? Could be handy in those insane bunkers. Wouldn't be used other than absolutely specific scenarios. I'll wear the 54 out though.

There is a chance I go regular once I get to compare them. I have yet to hit either one.

Fingers crossed for ctl's in irons and wedges, red tie in wood and saying a prayer for the oban kiyoshi gold for the driver at 44.5 or 44.75

You and me both. I'm thinking Kiyoshi Gold too. High launch and low spin and that driver head could be epic.....yet the high launch worries me. Need to see it in the LM first. I can always trust a 661.

I'm looking like this right now

Bio Cell + w/Kiyoshi Gold or 661 Speeder
Bio Cell 3w
Bio Cell 3/4 hy
Bio Cell 4-P
Tour Trusty 52, 56, 60

SeeMore PTM2 or X2

If I ever get to compete in the Morgan Cup, this is the team I want to be on! Hands down!

This really is a great sponsor to have. With all of the support we get from SeeMore as well, what we get out of this will help us well beyond the MC.

Room for a 14th club with no 3w in the bag. Figure why not? Could be handy in those insane bunkers. Wouldn't be used other than absolutely specific scenarios. I'll wear the 54 out though.

you aren't going to hit in to any bunkers.

true. I can't help you there.

Or can I?

Cue the dramatic music?

Seriously though, I just want to say I'm crazy blessed to be part of Cobra-Puma Golf for the MC, I love all of the companies supporting the event, but I really desperately hoped for Cobra-Puma. They've just got a different style and a different overall attitude that I love.

This is going to be incredible.

Back