SeeMore Putters Thread

CB z2c is going back in the bag as my season begins to start. I feel like I really need to make a decision in the next two weeks to CB or not to CB. Need to go one direction and stick with it.

Since my spi instruction I finally see where you guys always said it was easy to switch putters. I've gone through all 5 of my seemore's with very pleasing results today..

CB z2c is going back in the bag as my season begins to start. I feel like I really need to make a decision in the next two weeks to CB or not to CB. Need to go one direction and stick with it.

Hey Erik, have you seen SeeMore has 15" grips now? Looks like there is actually a mark on them for the hands 3" down too. One on a 39" CB could be ideal...

Hey Erik, have you seen SeeMore has 15" grips now? Looks like there is actually a mark on them for the hands 3" down too. One on a 39" CB could be ideal...

I noticed the new grips but not that much detail. I will need to take a look. I think I will send my coach videos using each and get his input as well.

That's 4. Thanks, Penglynns!

That's 4. Thanks, Penglynns!

Glad it could go to a good home. I had to promise my wife to sell it when I got the blak M2 a few weeks ago. It came back from Seemore today so it's time to say goodbye to the aluminum insert. I'll miss it. Nice feel.

I love my aluminum inserts. This will be a welcome add to the family!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You m2 guys. don't forget there is a PR on the bay with a very attractive price that is ending tomorrow... :alien:

Since my spi instruction I finally see where you guys always said it was easy to switch putters. I've gone through all 5 of my seemore's with very pleasing results today..

Makes it even easier when they are all the same length and have the same grip on them! :smile-big:

You m2 guys. don't forget there is a PR on the bay with a very attractive price that is ending tomorrow... :alien:

I haven't used one yet. This is gonna be an experiment. And the price on the PR is amazing, but this one is much easier to justify in my head. :) Who knows? The m2 works out well enough, I could move something around to pick up the PR.

The heel shafted m2 is not for me, but I did snag this jewel for a nice price off the bay a short time ago

4adc0c9e734094a8ebd221da0a0ba8f6.jpg

The heel shafted m2 is not for me, but I did snag this jewel for a nice price off the bay a short time ago

4adc0c9e734094a8ebd221da0a0ba8f6.jpg

Nice little score there sir.

Nice. I picked up the white one when they were first released. So hard to decide which ones to use when the FGP and m2 go in the bag!

There are only a few left that I really, really want. The blue groovy and the white RST with the American flag dot that Jman has perched on the shelf.

That pink one in jman's collection is awesome! I'm not a huge pink fan but love how bright it is and stands out. That's the reason I got my bright orange patent cover was because I like how it sticks out compared to the rest of my bag.

I am in need of blue groovy. It's not even a question anymore.

Ive been on the hunt for us, I promise.

That pink one in jman's collection is awesome! I'm not a huge pink fan but love how bright it is and stands out. That's the reason I got my bright orange patent cover was because I like how it sticks out compared to the rest of my bag.

I love that pink one, I had to pry it back away from the Doc by getting her a white groovy.

I think I need the 15" CB grip. On a mFGP HT perhaps. At 38". Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm.
hu5uvydy.jpg

This is my #2 favorite Seemore putter. Right behind my MFGP BC.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Flatso Ultra #2 went on the m3 today. I think I could get to like this grip.

Took the FGP on the course yesterday and es no bueno for me. Just couldn't find a good feel for it. The PTM2 and x2 should be here any day. Hoping to get some time in with them before my tourney next Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back