What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought my course membership. Paid an extra $150 for dual membership at a 2nd course that owner recently acquired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered my set i20 SW today.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

aqa2u9yp.jpg

Found the old Lunar Controls for a good deal. Had to go up 1/2 size bc of width. Looking forward to getting them out on the course.

Bought some Wilson Staff Duos. They gave me 2 2-ball packs free for buying so I figured I'd give them a shot. Probably too soft of a ball for me.

aqa2u9yp.jpg

Found the old Lunar Controls for a good deal. Had to go up 1/2 size bc of width. Looking forward to getting them out on the course.

Bought some Wilson Staff Duos. They gave me 2 2-ball packs free for buying so I figured I'd give them a shot. Probably too soft of a ball for me.

Young guys don't need to be playing with no soft balls ?

Nearby pro shop had these BOGO 50% off and already marked down 30%. I couldn't resist.

8uvy7uje.jpg

pynape9u.jpg

2 pairs of shoes. Added some foot joys to the collection

Got my irons regripoed with some mid sized new decades and putter with super stroke slim 2.0

18 holes, a ball marker, and a logo ball.

Probably shouldn't have but with the 40% LH sale on Global Golf, I got a set of Speedblades for an absolute steal. They match up well with the X2Hot's which I am probably going to end up playing in the MC. Really excited to compare them to the CB's. Going to have them bent 1 degree flat when they get here this week.

Probably shouldn't have but with the 40% LH sale on Global Golf, I got a set of Speedblades for an absolute steal. They match up well with the X2Hot's which I am probably going to end up playing in the MC. Really excited to compare them to the CB's. Going to have them bent 1 degree flat when they get here this week.

You're wife is going to stab you lol

You're wife is going to stab you lol

Haha no she knows. Been saving alot of golf money since October so she really doesn't care what I do as long as I don't charge it. I have traded alot of stuff in as well. Not to mention I got them for $280 shipped for 4-AW in excellent condition.

You must have a very loving and caring wife. My wife would take my cards away if I spent on golf as much as you do. BTW...I'm totally jealous of that fact. :)

Haha no she knows. Been saving alot of golf money since October so she really doesn't care what I do as long as I don't charge it. I have traded alot of stuff in as well. Not to mention I got them for $280 shipped for 4-AW in excellent condition.

My wife would show me that the 'A' in 'AW' stands for ATTACK

You must have a very loving and caring wife. My wife would take my cards away if I spent on golf as much as you do. BTW...I'm totally jealous of that fact. :)

Really don't buy alot of stuff. I look for deals and do alot of trading in. I accumulated alot of putters over the past year and have been selling and trading them in for stuff. When I got the CB's, I traded in my Rocketbladez while they had 150% trade in credit and got the BB and X2Hot hybrid for nothing. I try to be as frugal as possible. Also any time there is an occasion everyone gets me GC's for PGASS.

Entrance to the World Golf Hall of Fame. The paid to get an R1 adapter put on a B Asha 5s.

Odyssey Metal-X heavy putter, a super stroke 2.0 for it, and a super stroke 1.0 for the wiff.

y8ymy3e6.jpg

Just convinced my wife's friend to buy this for her husband... Random act of kindness?

These came today and put them immediately into play. Was a little nervous that my feet would be regretting the lack of breaking in time - couldn't have been more wrong. Absolutely love these and will be picking up another pair.

ave2eja9.jpg

Oh heck yes! Nice pickup, those look sliiiiiiiick. So so so so so SO bright.

Oh heck yes! Nice pickup, those look sliiiiiiiick. So so so so so SO bright.

I will own another pair mark my words. they look awesome in person and are as comfortable a pair of shoes I have ever own.

These came today and put them immediately into play. Was a little nervous that my feet would be regretting the lack of breaking in time - couldn't have been more wrong. Absolutely love these and will be picking up another pair.

ave2eja9.jpg

I need those in my closet like yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back