What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bad tonight had the ultimate skillet at village inn but dang was it good

avevusys.jpg

Dairy Queen tonight I might need an intervention :D

Pork tenderloin w/ corn and peppers.

I had a golf course bratwurst.

Chinese food...beef & broccoli...and paying for it now.

Pizza at Bob's Pizza in Deerfield Beach. One of the places my wife's late father used to take her.

My wife just made the best Easter dinner tonight. Ham, scallop potatoes from scratch, and green beans.

Last night was bone in ribeyes, play 18 today, take daughter for haircut, then boiled crayfish for dinner. Rinse and repeat tomorrow.

Turkey and mashed potatoes

I was bad and got McDonalds. No time for anything else between my regular job and dress rehearsals for opening night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Either pulled pork sammiches or Thai food. Depending on what the gf and her folks want to do.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Frito Chili pie bake

1458530_10153948187830417_1104001240_n.jpg

Made this from scratch. Even the dough.

Just put these on the grill

20140423_185703_zpssv5eyzdq.jpg

Burritos.

Big bowl of spaghetti and a salad.

Pork tender and fries at the golf course.

Tonight will be homemade burgers with salad/spicy wedges, then probably followed by something unhealthy while catching up on some TV from the last couple of weeks

I feel like Chipotle. So I am going to Chipotle. Hopefully I will come home with a 30 ounce burrito. 28 is my record.

Chick fil a. Needed a peach milkshake. Mmmmm

Filet mignon, baked potato, and... broccoli. Merlot on the side. Some kind of pastry thing for dessert.

Sub sandwich

Chicken breast covered in an onion/cheese/sour cream concoction, mashed potatoes, and broccoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back