#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Throw this shat in the trash can and reload ?. You saving the good days for the coming week ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks OG! I'm sure I'll have it straightened out by Friday. Just a reminder for me that golf is another 4 - letter word.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I think this is where we left off on the National course. Now hole #14 a par 5. Lots of bunkering around the green and extreme length will make this a 3 shot hole for most I'm guessing.

CGNational13_zpsef2d0dff.jpg

Long par 5 but can be shortened a good bit with a cut off the tee to the right side of the fairway. It takes to good hits so the best play is three good shots.

Pretty big green

HUGE improvement during my lesson today. My coach as been trying to get me to turn my hips more to flatten me out just a little bit to finally get me to hit a little draw. Well, today I was able to. I'm going to have to work on making that full turn back, but man that was the happiest I've seen my coach since I started lessons in February. He even took pics to put up on his FB he was so happy with how things went.

I'm dying to get out to the course and try to build up some muscle memory. So ready for next week!!! Let's do work #TeamChad

Here's a short video of before/after:

flw0nn1.jpg

Dang MT! You're peaking like a bull staring down a hawt heifer ?⛳

I think this is where we left off on the National course. Now hole #14 a par 5. Lots of bunkering around the green and extreme length will make this a 3 shot hole for most I'm guessing.

CGNational13_zpsef2d0dff.jpg

I hope that's not a stream to the extreme left of the fairway. If so, there will need to be a bridge across that stream so that Ole Gray can get over there to look for his ball after hits that patented massive hook off the tee. Don't think about Grand Cypress off the first tee, buddy. HeeHee.

#ImStillWithHarry

I hope that's not a stream to the extreme left of the fairway. If so, there will need to be a bridge across that stream so that Ole Gray can get over there to look for his ball after hits that patented massive hook off the tee. Don't think about Grand Cypress off the first tee, buddy. HeeHee.

#ImStillWithHarry

Ken you're so bad and just remember I'm pulling for you & Seth in the Morgan Cup?

Very nice Miller looks like you are coming around.

It's confidence.

Confidence is a powerful thing. #TeamHarry has the confidence.

This is not even going to be close, Team Harry will dominate.

This is not even going to be close, Team Harry will dominate.

Good Lord! Now you guys here have Jason on the stump liquor ?!

I wonder if the winner will go around the lazy river wearing the crown.

Ken you're so bad and just remember I'm pulling for you & Seth in the Morgan Cup��

Just a little ribbing between friends OG. You're still my bud! You'll do fine in The King. You're team will lose, but put up a (prince) valiant fight. With Finley in Harry's camp, it's a slam dunk.

#ImStillWithHarry

Yes, yes we will

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Just a little ribbing between friends OG. You're still my bud! You'll do fine in The King. You're team will lose, but put up a (prince) valiant fight. With Finley in Harry's camp, it's a slam dunk.

#ImStillWithHarry

Dayuuuuuummmm budddy now you're on the sauce! I guess you old boys can't help but get liquored up on Saturday night and talk the fool. :alien:

I'm bringing my swim trunks.

Who needs swim trunks?!

You must be bringing that old gal from Valdosta. :bulgy-eyes: Anyways yea, I'll bring my cut off overalls and jump in the lazy river with the rest of Team Chad :thumb:

Mere days gentlemen. Cannot wait to follow along as the travel, practice, and competition takes place!

Its still early, but best of luck everyone!

Dang Jimmy, you're already down there tuning up the arse whupping machine! :bomb: :bananadance:

Back