Amazing Miyazaki Shaft Contest!!!!!

Entry sent!
Great contest, thank you to all involved. :golf:

I'm in, this would be neat to win

Thanks

Thanks

Entry sent, thanks to Miyazaki, THP and Tim Gillis. I've only had one shaft installed that didn't "come with the club," in my 45 years of golf. This would certainly be a great contest to win. Thanks again.

I'm in too. Thanks Miyazaki and THP!

I am in! :banana: I would love to win this not so much for the shafts which I am sure are awesome but for the conversation included. I think I would better understand golf shafts which have me totally puzzled. Thanks Miyazaki Shafts, Tim Gillis and THP for this wonderful opportunity.

I'm in! I hope I win!

Entry sent. The website was very interesting, thanks for directing me there :D

I'm in! Good luck everyone!

So glad that everybody is enjoying this one. Anybody that wins this will truly enjoy it. While at the same time get one of the best shafts made in the world.

Entry sent. This has me more excited than a club! I'm sure these shafts are a dream to play with...:banana:

Awesome contest. Just don't laugh too hard at my entry. If they hit half as good as they look then the winners should be in for a treat.

Thanks THP and Miyazaki.

This is an amazing opportunity, I'm soooo in!

Thanks THP and Miyazaki!

My entry is in! Thank you THP & Miyazaki for another great contest!

OK im in and once again thanks to THP and Miyazaki golf shaft for this treat.

Just submitted my answers. Awesome prizes guys! They always are.

Bummer - it looks like Miyazaki doesn't have any .350" tipped shafts for my TM Burner. I guess I won't enter after all ...
sad.gif

Bummer - it looks like Miyazaki doesn't have any .350" tipped shafts for my TM Burner. I guess I won't enter after all ...
sad.gif

I think if you speak with them, they can find something that can work. Just my 2 cents.

sad.gif

yay better odds for me! j/k Bonk!

sad.gif

I figure if I win I'll pick up a driver head specifically for the Miyazaki. :act-up:

I think if you speak with them, they can find something that can work. Just my 2 cents.

Hmmm, good point JB. I will enter after all...

Miyazaki? Possibly free? I am in....

I'm in too. Thanks Miyazaki and THP. Would love to mate this with my Supertri

If you check out their site, you will see a little bit on their new technology called International Flex Code. You will use that 4 digit code you think is right for your game.

JB. I'm a bit confused about this as well. According to the website there are two 4 digit codes for your game. There will be a international flex code for torsion and a bending number on each shaft.

JB. I'm a bit confused about this as well. According to the website there are two 4 digit codes for your game. There will be a international flex code for torsion and a bending number on each shaft.

If you take a look at the site, it breaks down how every 10 inches there is a flex number. That makes up your International Flex code.

JB, since you have experience with these shafts, how do you feel about one of these in a DST driver? Do you think it would mess with the balance of the club and feel? I know that was something you liked about the DST its lightwieght but still balanced.

Back