Best Looking Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In your opinion what are the best looking irons out there or that you have ever seen?

The ARC Blades are nice, but I still prefer the appearance of the 3DX Red irons.

3dx.jpg

I couldn't hit 'em if my life depended on it, but I think in terms of LOOKS the Mizuno MP-67's, Titleist 690's and Nike Forged are all classic; beautiful clubs.

Now for ME- Musclebacks need not apply. I'm looking for the ultimate SUPER-DUPER-GAME-IMPROVEMENT-HIT-THEMSELVES-DISASTER-PREVENTION irons! :beat-up:

But I'm just sayin'...

Im a big fan of the Callaway X-Forged look, no idea why but i think they look sweet can't hit em well lol but i like the look

mp-32s but im biased like dd cuz those babies are in my bag:
DSCF5594.jpg

On the small-scale production end, Miura has some great contenders:

blade0705uv4.jpg

miura2oi7.jpg

And of course a classic nickel Mizuno is a thing of beauty:

MIZ_MP37_SET_ST_.jpg

im going to go out on a limb here and say blades are definately better looking that cavities, just my opinion. i kind of prefer a chrome or black finish over the matte or dull finish on a lot of irons

Oh but wait, how could I forget my original clubs! Without a doubt the most beautiful things ever cast:

vas792largefg7.jpg

(Kidding of course. They were easy to hit, but hard on the eyes.)

ouch. i think i would quit if i had to see those everytime i went to the bag for a club haha

I'm really attracted to the PING S57's. They're good looking in a photo, but even more beautiful in person.

S57_iron_LG.jpg

I also really like the Nickents, Mizuno's, and Miura's shown above.

Call me old fashioned but the MP-33 is still one of the best looking irons out there.

The MP32's, X Protos, X-Forged, and Hogan Apex are the best looking IMO.

I can't remember the model #(900 series:confused2:), but I remember about 7-8 years ago seeing my buddies brand new Titelist irons and thinking at the time they were the most beautiful clubs I had ever seen. Classic cavity backed irons, clean, simple, and slightly oversized(for back then anyway).

On the opposite side the Ping Eye series clubs are the ugliest, most akward looking things I have ever seen. I tried to hit my frineds before and they just don't look right at setup.

Ping S58's and I10's feel basically like they are forged DD, they are the softest feeling club I have ever played, as soon as I hit them after every other iron, I knew these ones were the best for me.

i agree dent. i played i10's for a while and the feel was exceptional for a cast club, but u cant turn down the butter produced by blades/muscles. i also lost a whole club of distance with those irons for some reason. and dd, the protos are sick. i would be playing them if it wasnt for the pricetag. out of all the irons i demo'd they were my favorite until i saw the pricetag hah

Ok here the one I choose.............

Last edited:
purty... Japanese

ppmlarge2.jpg

way overpriced at 1900 dollars!

1900 is reasonable when you consider that they are forged from the reclaimed, hand-folded steel of four-hundred-year-old samurai swords.

haha thats so true. i can justify spending 1 grand on irons, but anything above that is pushing it

Good old Ben Hogan Apex are the best looking of all time I think, but in modern terms I love the look of the callaway apex pros and ping i25s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what it is but those Callaway Apex Pro's look great pity I wouldn't be able to hit them.

Taylormade Tour Preferred MBs

I don't know what it is but those Callaway Apex Pro's look great pity I wouldn't be able to hit them.
I didn't realize this was a resurrection bump but when I saw the title the first thing I thought was the Apex Pro.

Then probably the Cobra ACPs, the good ol' Adams CB3s and CMBs.

Back