TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly believe that bumping this thread will magically increase the chance for a Tour rep PM. :)

Bump it up!!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing a white SLDR would complement this bag...TaylorMade website got some hits from my computer today. Like every day :)

N23937_zoom_F.jpg

A white SLDR would be perfect with that bag Henri. I'd love to see a version of that bag with THP green instead of the blue. That would be awesome.

I love that blue bag. THP green would rock but I don't expect that. I'm not sure a white SLDR will end up in the bag. I won't say never, but I doubt I will go that route. Huge demo day out here next weekend, hopefully get some time in with the SLDR lineup.

I have the mini stand staff bag and it looks cool that bag is even sweeter

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing a white SLDR would complement this bag...TaylorMade website got some hits from my computer today. Like every day :)

If only the 430 was available in white :(

If only the 430 was available in white :(

Last year I went with a smaller driver head, because I played a smaller head then, I still think it was the right choice, there wasn't just enough loft...this time I'm going high loft and big head, I've played a 460 head since september last year. But...I sure want to try them both.

Last year I went with a smaller driver head, because I played a smaller head then, I still think it was the right choice, there wasn't just enough loft...this time I'm going high loft and big head, I've played a 460 head since september last year. But...I sure want to try them both.

For some reason the 430 and I get a long much better. That might change once I start looking at available shaft upgrades, but stock for stock the smaller one hits all the right points for me.

For some reason the 430 and I get a long much better. That might change once I start looking at available shaft upgrades, but stock for stock the smaller one hits all the right points for me.

Completely agree with this. My numbers are so much better with the 430 head.

TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Getting excited and nervous to find out what equipment options are in the pipeline. With rumor and chatter about products, it's fun to work it all out.

Getting excited and nervous to find out what equipment options are in the pipeline. With rumor and chatter about products, it's fun to work it all out.

I'm getting quite comfortable with what I'm thinking about my possible bag, I've got a few questions to our Tour Rep., but I will wait until we have some more info about our possibilities.

I sure hope there's something of a surprise we could not have foreseen, but that remains to be seen, awesome this will be, and I'm 100% certain that TMaG will get our socks twirling.

Got some demo days and stuff coming up here soon. Should have a good indication on my bag soon. Oh and the new crop of Adidas shoes that are out have me excited to see what is going to be on my feet during those hot summer Myrtle Beach days.

Looking forward to seeing how these bags are setup! Lots of options. I know TM will take care of you guys!

I inquired about the TMPL here in GA and have a couple of dates to ponder for fittings. I really have no clue in shafts yet so I am excited to get this done. Cannot wait to see what our options are

I inquired about the TMPL here in GA and have a couple of dates to ponder for fittings. I really have no clue in shafts yet so I am excited to get this done. Cannot wait to see what our options are

I will try to set up a TMPL fitting as well. No clue as for time frame yet for us. Really curious about the driver.

I'm sure there will be news soon, but in the mean while, I've got a huge putter ponder. I'm thinking a mallet, for the first time in years I feel I could go there. Maybe it's the rum talking... :)

I am definitely doing a TMPL fitting once we get the official list of what is available.

I'm sure there will be news soon, but in the mean while, I've got a huge putter ponder. I'm thinking a mallet, for the first time in years I feel I could go there. Maybe it's the rum talking... :)

I'm in no hurry. We all get our clubs the same awesome day. Little unsure on putter. I'm guessing I will go with an offering that is a slant neck or a #9 style.

Completely agree with this. My numbers are so much better with the 430 head.

Has TM given you it's position on a Tour-issue 430 R11s driver for the MC? Ha.

Seriously, though, if the 430 SLDR performs similarly for you, it will be unreal.

Has TM given you it's position on a Tour-issue 430 R11s driver for the MC? Ha.

Seriously, though, if the 430 SLDR performs similarly for you, it will be unreal.

They might have to look on eBay and then paint it like a SLDR..... But hey there is always a chance

I can confirm that lots of info will be coming in a couple of weeks. So sit tight for now, and thanks for your patience.

I don't know about the others, but that gets me all pumped up.

As a nonMCer sometimes it feels like in looking at the first class curtain.

I'm jealous of, but even happier for, all of you

I don't know about the others, but that gets me all pumped up.

Completely agree. Pumped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back