2014 RBC Heritage [Spoilers]

Reed in the hazard after that shot with the yacht appropriately named "top 5" in the background hahaha priceless.

Lol, karma is a b*tch !!

But that kid has so much game

Luke...so nice of him to rise to the occasion...picked him last into my Fantasy team :)

Have some picks in the running for this one. Haven't had time to watch any of the tourney. My wife almost switch are vacation to Hilton Head...oh what could have been.

There's not a swing I covet more on tour than Luke Donald's.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I've got Luke and Furyk in the hunt, everyone else is well back and not in contention. Would love to see Luke hang on and get the win.

I've got Luke and Furyk in the hunt, everyone else is well back and not in contention. Would love to see Luke hang on and get the win.

Same here. Luke is due for a W.

All of my marbles are pretty much with Luke this week, my next best is T-7 and 4 shots back.

All of my marbles are pretty much with Luke this week, my next best is T-7 and 4 shots back.

Same boat for me pretty much Luke or bust

Some guys going really low early today. Luke is going to have to play well, can't see him playing defensive and still getting the win.

Double digits takes it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Luke just teed off, they showed a lot of his warm up and he was looking pretty solid.

On the GC coverage, they just said that Luke Donald had only missed one 3 foot putt in the last 3 years. Over 1700 attempts! I know these guys are pros, but that is insane.

Damn Kuch is on fire. -7 through 10 is awesome

Kuchar is going to run away with this if he keeps dropping putts like this.

Kuchar is going to run away with this if he keeps dropping putts like this.

I hope so, that would really help my fantasy team this week.

I hope so, that would really help my fantasy team this week.

Brian Stuard and Luke are carrying me at T-3, I would really like to see either make a move.

Luke has pulled to -10 and is back within 1. Go Luke.

Is it just me or is this week just not a good week for exciting golf? Is it because if the Masters hangover? Not a big field?

Kuchar is on fire right now and it would be great if he can hold on. He is my only chance in fantasy. Haha

Brian Stuard and Luke are carrying me at T-3, I would really like to see either make a move.

I've got Kuchar, Stuard, and Huh. Should be a solid week.

What in the world was that? That was a pretty crazy turn of events there.

I had Kuchar a couple of weeks ago when he choked on Sunday. It's starting to look like a pattern.

I've got Kuchar Donald and Furyk. Should end with a good week if it ends as planned

Kuchar choking again. Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man Kutchar hits the sand infront of the green on the 18th. Man that's been a tough par 4 this weekend.

That will help!

Back