NHL 2013-2014 Season

Stars are just a few players away. Least the games have been close.

Had UOTE=Howzat;2968928]I am still in shock that the Wild blew that lead.[/QUOTE]

I went to bed with them down 2 since I had a 6am flight. Woke up happy. :alien2:

These guys have been doing it all year long. #findawaytowin

PS I am a bandwagon fan of any team playing against a team wearing black and yellow.

Had UOTE=Howzat;2968928]I am still in shock that the Wild blew that lead.

I went to bed with them down 2 since I had a 6am flight. Woke up happy. :alien2:

These guys have been doing it all year long. #findawaytowin[/QUOTE]
WhyNotUS!!!

PS I am a bandwagon fan of any team playing against a team wearing black and yellow.

Couldn't agree more!

WHAT A GOAL!!!!! History!!!

I'm pumped and happy for Columbus right now. What a moment for that Franchise!

Red white and blue winner!!! Awesome to watch history!!

That was a great play by Mackinnon

Mckinnon is on fire. Lets go Avs!!!

Awesome to see the Jackets pull out the win.

So is my math right and Nate Mac will be leading the playoffs in points after tonight?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So is my math right and Nate Mac will be leading the playoffs in points after tonight?

Dude is on a point per period streak. Unreal, let alone for a rookie.

Dude is on a point per period streak. Unreal, let alone for a rookie.

When he was in Halifax everyone knew he would be special, but think this is beyond any expectation.

He's one amazing talent!

I gotta say, the Habs are a bunch of sissies, every time they get knocked on their ass they turn to the refs whining for a penalty.

Holly crap! What a horrible call. Should have been a goal.

Holly crap! What a horrible call. Should have been a goal.

Refs are butchering this game, freaking unbelievable. Some of these terrible penalties we have seen, the no goal call and the no penalty on the hits on Stamkos.

I'm sorry, but booing a guy who has been hit in the head and stays down is classless and
disgusting.

I'm sorry, but booing a guy who has been hit in the head and stays down is classless and
disgusting.

I'm close to turning this off, just disgusted with the Officiating

I love playoff hockey, but the refs too often make a mockery of the game.

I love playoff hockey, but the refs too often make a mockery of the game.

Game 1 of this series was a great example of how to call a playoff game. This is the opposite.

Its a bit ridiculous right now

Price has a dull edge magically after the Habs ice it.

This is sad. I didn't care that the Habs won the first two games because they won fairly, but there's no way anyone could argue that this isn't one sided.

Price has a dull edge magically after the Habs ice it.

This is sad. I didn't care that the Habs won the first two games because they won fairly, but there's no way anyone could argue that this isn't one sided.

I agree, Bolts played like poo and Habs completely deserved it. This is pathetic, and they are making it look like an NBA game with their pandering to the refs.

We have been outplayed in virtually every aspect of the game in this series... Except special teams, good lord is Montreals power play a load of crap. That will bite them later in these playoffs.

Back