The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hotel doesn't have golf channel.

My La Quinta on Wednesday night didn't have Golf Channel or TBS. Needless to say I just went to bed early.

Our hotel had a fire, giant pita.

hybamygu.jpg

This plane is so small I think it may be radio controlled!

Happy Easter everyone!

Flying is fun. I love taking off and landing. But would rather drive still.

Ok, it's been a couple years since I've flown anywhere, But $9.79 for a pack of gum, a snickers, and a diet coke...

Ok, it's been a couple years since I've flown anywhere, But $9.79 for a pack of gum, a snickers, and a diet coke...

Yea it is a bit crazy. I have been on flights where they don't even offer a drink anymore. Pay hundreds for a ticket and can't even offer a $0.50 can of soda.

I usually make sure I eat before I takeoff because of how outrageous the price is on the plane .

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sounds right. .
Pop price is similar to a sporting event...crazy

Sounds right. .
Pop price is similar to a sporting event...crazy

That's why you bring your own food/snacks! Nothing you can do about the drinks though. They do that because it's been proven that you can't make a bomb out of airport pop!

I love this!!
I have an aisle and window seat!
e8ypyneg.jpg

I am in the very back row.

I asked to be upgraded to first class, they didn't think that was funny...

I did.

I paid 30 bucks for a substandard lunch at this tournament. Masters 1, Sugarloaf 0

I love this!!I have an aisle and window seat!
e8ypyneg.jpg
I am in the very back row.I asked to be upgraded to first class, they didn't think that was funny...I did.
Those are some narrow seats. Jet or prop?

Popped something in my back on #5 on a routine chip shot. Can't even stand upright or walk.

#1 I hate criticism from someone who has done absolutely nothing to help in the process. If you're not going to help, keep your critiques to yourself. You could have made all these suggestions in the last 12 hours I've been doing this.
#2 The IRS and my wife's ankles do not like me looking at Seemores. I was close to biting the bullet 2 weeks ago and taxes decided they needed my "rainy day" funds. Now wifey's ankle decides to act up and no trip to go roll any.
Is it too much to want a new putter? Jman, can you explain why Seemores are so awesome to my accountant? They don't seem to understand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Popped something in my back on #5 on a routine chip shot. Can't even stand upright or walk.

Hope it's minor bud. Get well quickly.

Ice, heat, NSAID, and stretch when able. Get well!

And I'm getting the dreaded 'This channel should be available shortly' message from HBO when it's Game of Thrones time. Big ol' F.

And I'm getting the dreaded 'This channel should be available shortly' message from HBO when it's Game of Thrones time. Big ol' F.

Game of Thongs! Dayuummmm broski what da hell ya watching anyways :bulgy-eyes:

Game of Thongs! Dayuummmm broski what da hell ya watching anyways :bulgy-eyes:

Don't knock it til ya try it! I got HBOGO working on the computer so I'm watching now!

Don't knock it til ya try it! I got HBOGO working on the computer so I'm watching now!

You're sleeping in the bath tub next week in Orlando young man :act-up:

My desire to do my last few lab reports is entirely related to the outside weather and the amount of days until I graduate.

I hate working Easter monday... not a car on the road coming in....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back