Official Handicap Index - Now Part of THP - Open For Signup

Ricky, you have to search play store for 'ushandicap' all in one string.

Ricky, you have to search play store for 'ushandicap' all in one string.

That's 2 times today you have saved me. #HawkLove

Pulled the trigger today and signed up for the US Handicap and joined the THP group. Pretty excited for this. Great deal too. I was pondering the 5 yr deal, but I'll see how this goes for the first year then decide next year.

Pulled the trigger today and signed up for the US Handicap and joined the THP group. Pretty excited for this. Great deal too. I was pondering the 5 yr deal, but I'll see how this goes for the first year then decide next year.

I go year to year, no need in buying the cow.....free milk lol

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

How many of you have found value in the stat tracking?

I'm going to start to write that stuff down in my scorecard holder and am going to upload hole by hole in the us system, I was just curious what value or reports the system spits out once you take the time to upload it all!

I'm trying to figure out how to put the stats in. I can't seem to find where to do it on the website when I input a round. All it let's me do is go hole by hole score-wise.

How many of you have found value in the stat tracking?

I'm going to start to write that stuff down in my scorecard holder and am going to upload hole by hole in the us system, I was just curious what value or reports the system spits out once you take the time to upload it all!

I havent used it through there, I use my skycaddie for that for the time being

I'm trying to figure out how to put the stats in. I can't seem to find where to do it on the website when I input a round. All it let's me do is go hole by hole score-wise.
I think you do it on the scoring input:

Click the HBHpost and it will let you enter all your stats. Say all I do is put my score and putts in.
I think you do it on the scoring input:

Don't do quick score do the HBH Post and it will let you put in all the details.

Don't do quick score do the HBH Post and it will let you put in all the details.

Well I went to HBH post and it doesn't let me put stats in, just the scores. Don't know what the deal is

Well I went to HBH post and it doesn't let me put stats in, just the scores. Don't know what the deal is

My goodness I'm an idiot. Ignore my post....

Think you have to do it from pc after you've saved the score. Not sure since I only do overall score not hbh

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I put my score in on Friday and some reason it's showing 0% GIR which isn't true. Anyone have any idea why it's doing that and maybe how you can change that?

I put my score in on Friday and some reason it's showing 0% GIR which isn't true. Anyone have any idea why it's doing that and maybe how you can change that?

Have you been tracking that level of detail when posting?

When doing hole by hole there are options (not in app) online to track putts, FIR, GIR, penalties, etc.

Have you been tracking that level of detail when posting?

When doing hole by hole there are options (not in app) online to track putts, FIR, GIR, penalties, etc.

I've always just put in my score and my number of putts and its automatically done it. I would think if you make the green in two on a par for it would be a gir?

I've always just put in my score and my number of putts and its automatically done it. I would think if you make the green in two on a par for it would be a gir?

Yes it would.

I just pulled up your profile and it says 30/180 GIR for a 16.7%.

That's on your main profile but I do see where nothing is in your stats.

I recommend entering hole by hole and tracking everything you can - really helps to see where you need improvement.

Say I usually keep stats on my scorecard and enter them on the computer when I get home. But as far as I know you can't enter GIR because it's suppose to do it itself. And when you say you enter it hole by hole, you use your phone on the course when your playing, and what app do you use if that's the case. I use the Golf Net app and all I can do with it is just put my score in and no other info.
Yes it would.

I just pulled up your profile and it says 30/180 GIR for a 16.7%.

That's on your main profile but I do see where nothing is in your stats.

I recommend entering hole by hole and tracking everything you can - really helps to see where you need improvement.

Say I usually keep stats on my scorecard and enter them on the computer when I get home. But as far as I know you can't enter GIR because it's suppose to do it itself. And when you say you enter it hole by hole, you use your phone on the course when your playing, and what app do you use if that's the case. I use the Golf Net app and all I can do with it is just put my score in and no other info.

When I get home I get onto a PC to post the round. GIR is automatically calculated based on putts and par...you are trying to use the detailed scoring to see your GIR but aren't posting in that area of the site so it just gives it to you on your main profile (see pic below from your profile - the info is there).

When I get home I get onto a PC to post the round. GIR is automatically calculated based on putts and par...you are trying to use the detailed scoring to see your GIR but aren't posting in that area of the site so it just gives it to you on your main profile (see pic below from your profile - the info is there).

Yea I see that but for some reason I can't put I got a gir on my score card which I did. I deleted it and tried entered it again but no luck.

I may not understand the question totally, but when entering a score and using stats, you want to select the HBH version.

When you do, you will get a scorecard that looks like this for entering stats

Make sense? If you have a par on a par 4 and you enter 2 putts, it will automatically calculate it as a GIR

JM

I may not understand the question totally, but when entering a score and using stats, you want to select the HBH version.

When you do, you will get a scorecard that looks like this for entering stats

Make sense? If you have a par on a par 4 and you enter 2 putts, it will automatically calculate it as a GIR

JM

Yep I do, do that. Got in contact with us handicap and they said my problem was that the course isn't setup with hbh so they have to work on that now. Once that's good it should show.

Perfect. I actually had a similar problem with a course not being set up for 9 hole scores. Shot them an email and has a response and the problem was fixed in a day and a half. Saved the card, went back in and put my score in and boom. I will say that they have been pretty "on the spot" with problems or issues when people contact them. Glad to hear it is getting addressed.

JM

Back