Cleveland/Srixon's Alex DePallo is Da Man!

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Being in the 2014 Morgan Cup under the Cleveland Golf/Srixon Golf flag this year, I've gotten to know about Alex DePallo a bit more via Twitter. Alex is the brands social media guru and is great in responding to every day questions or comments one might have about their product or his beloved Philadelphia Eagles. Twitter: @ADePallo

One day I noticed that Alex won some utx grips from Lamkin on a twitter contest and replied with my congratulations. The next day I get a PM from Lamkin saying that Alex wanted the grips going to someone else other than himself and threw my name into the hat for the grips. Boom! Above and beyond awesome! Well, they have arrived and I wanted to say thank you again to Alex and Lamkin for this treat. I have these grips on a few of my clubs now but that will soon change to all of 'em very shortly.

76CD89B7-D610-4DA9-BDF7-F1636D9B2863_zpserdmq1p8.jpg

Heck of a gesture by Alex!

Wow that's awesome! Well done Alex!

Awesome gesture from Alex and Lamkin. Enjoy those new grips Big Time !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex is indeed the man! Congrats on the new new grips :)

I agree, Alex is the man, and always finds time to respond and interact on Twitter.

Wow, that is so awesome Nate! Enjoy the UTx grips, they are awesome.

Well done Alex! Mind blowing generosity and MC involvement. Enjoy the grips Nate! I was pondering them yesterday in the PGA SS and would have gotten them and I didn't just re-grip.

That's awesome man. Alex is one awesome dude!!!!

Awesome Nate! Alex rocks.

Pretty cool of him to do. Enjoy the grips.

Alex is the man! That dude is awesome.

Nice work ADP!

That's awesome!

Awesome! Enjoy those UTx grips and well done Alex!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Alex is a good dude !

That is a fine gesture. Play the heck out of those new grips!

That's pretty cool of Alex!

Thanks Nate it was my pleasure! All you guys are awesome, really appreciate the kind words.

Awesome move by Adam. Thanks for posting, Nate!

Wow, what an awesome gesture. It's amazing how far these companies and the people who represent them go for THP and us members.

Giving that guy a follow for sure.

Very cool!

You guys should give Alex a follow on twitter if you haven't already. Great looks inside the equipment, PGA events and even his own golf game. Fun to follow.

That's awesome of Alex to send them to you, enjoy them Nate.

Back