#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

The practice rounds are going to be awesome and a great way to prep. There's something about playing with other THPers that just makes your heart rate jump and your grip tighten so those should be a decent way of getting the jitters out before Friday evening for those of us who haven't played in a large event before.

Guys this weekend is going to freaking rock!

Looks like I'll get my replacement PW in time. I can't believe that this week is upon us already.

Activate "vacation brain" immediately. Though this trip is no vacation. I'm really excited to get down there and compete!

Looking forward to it.

Still gonna bring my rain gear...it is Florida after all, lol.

You and me both, man haha. Random downpours are par for the course.

That's an AWESOME forecast, I can't wait to break out my shorts and enjoy the heat!

I have seen someone knock it on in two from the tips. He once played on tour and was known for the loooonnnggg ball!

Great edit Freddie hahahaha[/QUOTE]

No edit, I don't see anyone playing in the king going for it or reaching it in two. Don't worry your match won't make it this far anyway. Whom ever you face on Team Chad will have closed you out long before

No edit, I don't see anyone playing in the king going for it or reaching it in two. Don't worry your match won't make it this far anyway. Whom ever you face on Team Chad will have closed you out long before

More bulletin board for Team Harry on Friday night....digging a very deep grave Freddie :)

More bulletin board for Team Harry on Friday night....digging a very deep grave Freddie :)

On my best day I can't reach. There is no one longer in the event. I fill holes after I dig them. I can actually backup what I'm talking. I'll do so this weekend as well.

Why talk about the weather, never talk about the weather. This is made up of grown men that can watch the forecast and pack accordingly.

When you're coming from upper 50's and raining/cloudy constantly to upper 80's, it's hard not to get a little excited!

I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to follow along with this. It has been awesome seeing how everyone has been practicing and preparing for this. Now comes the time to put all that to work. This will be sweet. Can't wait for Chad's team to take this!!!

:laughing:

I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to follow along with this. It has been awesome seeing how everyone has been practicing and preparing for this. Now comes the time to put all that to work. This will be sweet. Can't wait for Chad's team to take this!!!

John knows what's up! :deadhorse:

John, you spelled Harrys name wrong.

John, you spelled Harrys name wrong.

No typo there my good friend. It's unfortunate you're on the wrong team for this. Well, at least you get to play out there. That's got to count for something, right? :)

It's gonna be fun to follow along with this over the weekend. I'm going to be running a show at a local community theatre this weekend so following along on the forum will be just what the doctor ordered to cure the boredom.

I've decided this is how I will walk up to my tee shot on the first day. (Only addition will be my sweet, new Callaway polo) #TheKing

grr.gif

Your going to wear a bikini and shave your body? I think you can probably intimidate in better ways buddy.

Don't they have a no pants, no golf policy?

Lol JB that was good, Miller you walked into it buddy.

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Lol JB that was good, Miller you walked into it buddy.

#manscaped

Headed to the course right now (no speedo) for one final round before my trip down. Time to fine tune what I've been working on lately.

#TeamChad

Back