Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its gorgeous outside today! 75 and sunny with a mild breeze, couldn't ask for better weather. Supposed to get cold Wednesday so I've gotta enjoy it now

65* and sunny. Can't ask for much more for an April day in NY.

79* and sunny...absolutely perfect

Rained today, so I played 18 in the rain.

It's been raining off and on all day, and it's been pouring for the last 45 minutes or so. Hope the leagues tonight don't get rained out.

Mid 50s and really windy. Going to be a challenge tonight.

well isn't that great news. See you in about an hour.
The front is shielded a bit from the wind, but 1, 2, 8, and 9 will be tough. Or easy depending on what direction it's blowing.

mid 50s and sunny....day off from the range though :(

Going to be close to 60 degrees today and mild wind.....took a day off from work to play the Black.....game is definitely not ready but im playing it anyway!

Rain appears to be on its way to rain out my rain session, but looks like low 60s this weekend, hoping to get a round in

A little cool again this weekend (40's), but at least the rain is gone.

Rain today (finally), low 70s the rest of the weekend.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It'll be pretty nice a lot of the day tomorrow. Sunday could be a mess.

Gearing up for a rainy round on Sunday.

ugghh the weather for the next week looks pretty dim for getting much golf in plus my schedule is about to get crazy.

Sun! Weather in Sweden has been freaking awesome, summer greens since 5 of march.

Rain today and maybe Sunday but the dry season will be upon us shortly. Weather will not be interfering with my golf more than once or twice in the next 6 months. If only I could say the same for work and kids activities.

50's and sunny. Hope to get a late afternoon round in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rained all morning making me decide not to go to a local demo day (day 2 tomorrow). Now the sun is out and it feels like it is warming up, so now I am reconsidering.

Rained all morning making me decide not to go to a local demo day (day 2 tomorrow). Now the sun is out and it feels like it is warming up, so now I am reconsidering.

Do it. May need to go back tomorrow and reevaluate something.

Little breeze this morning & the sun fighting to get out from behind the clouds. Beautiful morning on the course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back