SeeMore Putters Thread

Took the FGP on the course yesterday and es no bueno for me. Just couldn't find a good feel for it. The PTM2 and x2 should be here any day. Hoping to get some time in with them before my tourney next Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2 feedback requested. Staying with a face balanced at impact and the x2 and fgp2 us are my choices right now

X2 feedback requested. Staying with a face balanced at impact and the x2 and fgp2 us are my choices right now

Don't sell the si2 short. They roll great in PGATour SSs! :D

Don't sell the si2 short. They roll great in PGATour SSs! :D

Who's enabling now. I get it down to two and there you go adding to the list.

As soon as I get the x2 I will let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't there alao mention of a PTM2 the other day? :p

Yes, however with the spi I'm going through Ben suggest I stay with a balanced at impact putter. While the ptm2 would be a nice one imma stick to the professional opinion on this one.

Yes, however with the spi I'm going through Ben suggest I stay with a balanced at impact putter. While the ptm2 would be a nice one imma stick to the professional opinion on this one.

Makes sense. Good thing you didn't pry the m7 away from me because it is not FBAI...lol. Still want to borrow the mFGP?

Maybe :)

The PR m2 is now on the bay for the unbelievable BIN price of $180!

The PR m2 is now on the bay for the unbelievable BIN price of $180!

:bulgy-eyes: But i already have an m2 on the way!

Not a PR....

It's just not in the cards right now, at least not without moving anything else. I could ponder moving the LE m3 and the m2 I haven't even seen yet to have a PR. My m5 is pretty much my full time gamer anyways.

It's just not in the cards right now, at least not without moving anything else. I could ponder moving the LE m3 and the m2 I haven't even seen yet to have a PR. My m5 is pretty much my full time gamer anyways.

I understand sir. If it was the smoke m2c, I woukd have been all over it the first time it was listed.

I'm in serious need of a PR, but it's just not in the cards right now. Is there a m5 PR out there anywhere?

PRs are fun.

If it was a black PR...

Someone say PR?

Never heard of them. I believe it stands for "Private Reserve"

They sound pretty. Maybe this is something I'd be interested in seeing in person. Hmmmmmmm

I feel like a moron for all this time thinking that it stood for "pretty radical".

I'm debating doing the unthinkable and replacing the Iomic on my m7 with a Lamkin i-Line. I've got a couple just sitting here waiting for me to commit.

I'm debating doing the unthinkable and replacing the Iomic on my m7 with a Lamkin i-Line. I've got a couple just sitting here waiting for me to commit.

Yeah about that.... DO IT :)

Back