#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I hope they have enough range balls! I'll be on the range and practice area after lunch as well.

Just got done. International is in beautiful condition. Really enjoyed my 1st time around that track. Everyone is in for a treat.

We played the blues all 18, which is tough for my old man but he hung in there. Gives 3 very long par 3's and the par 4's are all brutes. Lots of trouble out there!

Got it it around pretty well today. Definitely rusty but made some nice up and downs to salvage pars. Couldn't get a bunch of great birdie looks to drop. Had one bad double on the front when I was fighting the driver for a stretch. By the end had the driver figured out and some early putting stroke issues were fixed.

Get excited guys, it's going to be a blast!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
nice little 78 there JG

Great edit Freddie hahahaha

No edit, I don't see anyone playing in the king going for it or reaching it in two. Don't worry your match won't make it this far anyway. Whom ever you face on Team Chad will have closed you out long before[/QUOTE]

You can quit early but there's points to get till the very last hole. Already making mental mistakes. See you're in normal form.

On my best day I can't reach. There is no one longer in the event. I fill holes after I dig them. I can actually backup what I'm talking. I'll do so this weekend as well.

Hahahaha no one longer. That's cute.

Did buck become a short hitter?

Nice round Jimmy! Can't wait to get out there!

Well played Jim! Definitely glad you're on our squad putting up that number. We'll see ya Friday teammate!

He prob thinks I'll be hitting a PW off the tee.

I do that sometimes. My PW loft is 10.5.
How's your game right now buddy?

Thanks guys. Putting surfaces will definitely take some getting used to. Just couldn't get my lines down but speed was good all day.

Played the round like a tournament (other than a few extra practice shots in places) to get a feel for where I'm at. I'm extremely pleased with this being my 2nd round of the year and coming off the health issues I had over the winter.

Thanks guys. Putting surfaces will definitely take some getting used to. Just couldn't get my lines down but speed was good all day.

Played the round like a tournament (other than a few extra practice shots in places) to get a feel for where I'm at. I'm extremely pleased with this being my 2nd round of the year and coming off the health issues I had over the winter.

Nice - yeah I think those Bermuda greens will take some practice for all of us non-Floridians. You playing the National with us Friday morning or you playing with your old man?

I do that sometimes. My PW loft is 10.5.
How's your game right now buddy?

Ok not anywhere where it should be. Practice today and tomorrow. Been practicing anytime I can trying to iron everything out. 6 months adds a lot of rust. Lol

No edit, I don't see anyone playing in the king going for it or reaching it in two. Don't worry your match won't make it this far anyway. Whom ever you face on Team Chad will have closed you out long before

You can quit early but there's points to get till the very last hole. Already making mental mistakes. See you're in normal form.

Hahahaha no one longer. That's cute.[/QUOTE]
Your quoting skills are lacking my friend and don't make sense. I out drive you will my three wood. Bring your A game there kat Von Dee

This makes me happy that you shot what you did on your first look. Green were a little slow?

Hahahaha no one longer. That's cute.
Your quoting skills are lacking my friend and don't make sense. I out drive you will my three wood. Bring your A game there kat Von Dee[/QUOTE]

You have to hit your 3 wood cause you can't hit a driver.

This makes me happy that you shot what you did on your first look. Green were a little slow?

I wouldn't classify them as slow... Certainly not fast, but sticky might better classify them? Roll out well on pitch and approach shots.

You can be aggressive at their current pace.

How many are staying on property Thursday night? I have a lot to do to set this up perfectly Friday and am thinking about coming up Thursday. If anybody is around, we can always grab a drink or dinner at one of the places on site.

While you guys are playing Friday, I will be making sure that the captains' suites are truly PERFECTION!

I believe most, if not all, were staying at the Hampton Inn down the road on Thursday.

Brett and I aren't staying on site but close I believe. I let him handle the logistics I just come to party!

Seconded to Danny, we're just a little ways down the road at the Hampton Inn, but would probably be willing to come up and grab a bite and a drink!

Just lucked into a flight out of Springfield, Whew no 100 mile drive each way (that stuff needs to be left to CJ lol)
JB I get to Orlando international Thursday at 6:38pm, after I get baggage and car rental I can head over for dinner and a drink :)

JB, nine of us are playing practice rounds Thursday afternoon starting at 2:20 on the International. We can definitely meet you post round for a frosty beverage!

JB, nine of us are playing practice rounds Thursday afternoon starting at 2:20 on the International. We can definitely meet you post round for a frosty beverage!

I think you guys will want to go shower and stuff. While that sounds weird, I know I would appreciate it...hehe

Yea with the heat predicted showers will be a must. We can easily run back to Hampton to clean up.

OK, so the yare the same as last week. Rolling true but a bit sticky. If they cut and roll like I have been told, we are in for some fast putts.
I wouldn't classify them as slow... Certainly not fast, but sticky might better classify them? Roll out well on pitch and approach shots.

You can be aggressive at their current pace.

Back