#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow buddy! Bad thing is, myself and MillerTime will be gang banging ya all the way to Florida :deadhorse::cool:. Two Chadsters and one Harryette is asking for trouble. :alien:

If OG's posts and the Panda's posts could have a child, it would look a lot like this.

Awesome.

So after reading JB's post, I'm not sure we know how awesome this event is going to be. This will be my 4th (and hopefully not final) event this year and I've yet to go to an event that didn't just blow my expectations out of the water. The party starts tomorrow!

So after reading JB's post, I'm not sure we know how awesome this event is going to be. This will be my 4th (and hopefully not final) event this year and I've yet to go to an event that didn't just blow my expectations out of the water. The party starts tomorrow!

I'm sure that our tiny brains can only dream of the awesomeness!

Looking back to #1 tee this morning.

I'm so ready for tomorrow's work day to be done. JB's post earlier is inspiring. I'm sure more than once I will look up and take it all in. OGs post had me laughing hard here. Yes, word choices, haha.

JB knows how to pump up an event! Got a range session in in the rain today some short game and some putting. Looking forward to relaxing tomorrow with some light practice and packing can't believe it's so close

What an amazing speech that has come to be quite often by JB. Talk about being pumped and I am staring in from the outside, yet I feel like I am part of it. That is THP!!! I have blocked time for me to follow along with the updates.

Fired up and ready to go! This weekend will be nothing short of spectacular, and I'm so grateful to have a small part in helping to tell the story. 3 days until team meetings...

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Is anybody wearing pants this weekend?

Reading JBs post was awesome. The Master of Events does it like no other, and I have a feeling we are in for a truly mind blowing event this weekend. Bring a competitive spirit to the course, but like JB said, remember to look around and soak it in, because this is the first event of its kind, and is something that will leave a lasting memory with you.

Get ready boys.

#TheKing is here.

It's Orlando in April buddy. It's 90 plus degrees. Wear shorts.
I think he forgot what month it was...

:alien:

Is anybody wearing pants this weekend?
I have some pants packed as they are my only 'neutral-ish' colors but I doubt I'll be wearing them looking at the forecast down there. Yikes is that freaking hot!

I think he forgot what month it was...

:alien:

lol Naw buddy I asked that for them Northern boys coming down. :D How about when we go out to eat. Will we need to bring a pair of pants to dine out in. I'm ready to go to bed so I can wake up and head down the road to meet cpljohnst :bomb:

I have some pants packed as they are my only 'neutral-ish' colors but I doubt I'll be wearing them looking at the forecast down there. Yikes is that freaking hot!

See ^^^^^^^^. Now that's what I'm talking bout :bomb:

JB's words are powerful. He made reference to ask the guys from the Grandaddy. It's the truth! It's not as much about the ribbing we get from the Zoo Crew, although that does continue to sting a bit. The worst part for me is that I let down my teammates, the forum, and myself. I'm proud sure, but I still have to ask myself did I do everything possible. You guys will experience so etching special with Callaway, some bigger than most have ever experienced ever in their Golfing lives. Embrace it! And leave it all on the course. Take no prisoners!

lol Naw buddy I asked that for them Northern boys coming down. :D How about when we go out to eat. Will we need to bring a pair of pants to dine out in. I'm ready to go to bed so I can wake up and head down the road to meet cpljohnst :bomb:
I will bring some pants for dinner, always gotta dress sharp!

I will have jeans for dinner, but otherwise all shorts for this guy. Should I dress up more for dinner or is jeans ok?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I will have jeans for dinner, but otherwise all shorts for this guy. Should I dress up more for dinner or is jeans ok?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I'm dressing up so it will be overalls for me :D

I'm dressing up so it will be overalls for me :D

I guess it's black tie for OG!

redneck_overalls.jpg

Back