2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Worked on some short game this evening after work. This one is fast approaching and don't want to leave long putts for the fiancé.

Really looking forward to this weekend!

After this weekend, this event is on deck

#GameFacesOn

GG will be hitting the putting green next week.
She is going to have 27 putts or less.

#LotsOfGood-GoodsInYourFuture

Everyone look out....GG could be a silent killer with the flat stick.

My favorite part of this event, will be the arguments afterwards about how one partner screwed up the other. Probably should have had someone like ATLgolfer waiting for the groups on the 18th. #Lawyered

My favorite part of this event, will be the arguments afterwards about how one partner screwed up the other. Probably should have had someone like ATLgolfer waiting for the groups on the 18th. #Lawyered

Yeah -- I don't touch that stuff. And for good reason.

Worked on some short game this evening after work. This one is fast approaching and don't want to leave long putts for the fiancé.

Really looking forward to this weekend!

I presume that she has already read Unconscious Putting, so you'll be just fine.

27 putts or not??? Is that I bet??

My wife seems to be proceeding with the idea that her former days of being "really good at putt-putt" when she was 5 will overcome the fact that she is terrible at putting now. In her view, taking her to practice is a waste of everyone's time. Once she is in the moment, she will turn 5 and make everything, apparently.

#MayNeedLawEnforcementOnsite

Looks like my wife has no intentions of hitting the putting green.

#GoingToBeFun

I think my wife is thinking the same thing to, but she atcually use to play golf so hopefully it comes back to her. Need to get her out with me when I am working on the short game.
My wife seems to be proceeding with the idea that her former days of being "really good at putt-putt" when she was 5 will overcome the fact that she is terrible at putting now. In her view, taking her to practice is a waste of everyone's time. Once she is in the moment, she will turn 5 and make everything, apparently.

ATTENTION:

I will send a PM as well, but I need all additional spa treatments to be schedule with the hotel ASAP. They want to make sure they are properly staffed for a group our size, and the more notice they have the better.

Thanks!

Taking Becky out to play nine this weekend. It'll be fun to see if her practice putting green skills transfer to the real thing.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

What all is included with the Spa Treatment now and what else can they do?
ATTENTION:

I will send a PM as well, but I need all additional spa treatments to be schedule with the hotel ASAP. They want to make sure they are properly staffed for a group our size, and the more notice they have the better.

Thanks!

Bringing the divorce papers down with me

My girl and I were just talking about how there should be a relationship counselor waiting after the 18th green.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Man you guys all got high hopes for this LOL I am fine with whatever, just aslong as this doesn't count towards our handicap lol
Bringing the divorce papers down with me

A pedicure has been covered and schedule by THP. They can do anything else they want from the spa menu, however, that cost will be your responsibility. I am checking with the hotel now for a brochure with prices.

27 putts or not??? Is that I bet??

Are you wanting to bet me whether GG and I go lower than your significant other and yourself? Im not sure I understand. But if that is the case, I would be happy to.

ATTENTION:

Thanks!

Bump in case missed.

Please see the first post and the hotel website has other treatments available.

Are you wanting to bet me whether GG and I go lower than your significant other and yourself? Im not sure I understand. But if that is the case, I would be happy to.

Challenge accepted! Team JB/GG will be fierce, I kind of feel bad for the other teams. We may have to eliminate ourselves from the competition, it's not really fair to the others. :alien:

Challenge accepted! Team JB/GG will be fierce, I kind of feel bad for the other teams. We may have to eliminate ourselves from the competition, it's not really fair to the others. :alien:

Did the Banter just begin??? I just called down to the wife and told her I enrolled her in Putting BootCamp.

Did the Banter just begin??? I just called down to the wife and told her I enrolled her in Putting BootCamp.

But she is going to have to play your approach shots. :blob:

No No I was just thinking if she would really putt less than 27 putts, no bets on if mine can. Shoot I wish I could putt 27 putts. And I probably should be safe because I have heard all about your short game from some fellow Illinois THPer's. JB+ShortgameOfGreen=Deadly

Im on it JB thanks for the heads up.

Please see the first post and the hotel website has other treatments available.

But she is going to have to play your approach shots. :blob:

The JB short game thread has been used in full force the last few weeks.

#nothingbuttapins

Back