DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the Ideal passes are good at the course you bought them for only. During the valid dates they are based on the deal mentioned. After the deadline for 2 years you can use them as cash value of the price you paid--example if you paid 29 then you get 29 credit toward the regular price.

Correction--it has changed since I last looked here is from FAQ

Q. I didn’t get a chance to use my coupon, do I lose my money?
No, the promotion and offer have a set expiration date listed on the deal and the coupon, however if you are unable to take advantage of the offer before it expires the value you paid towards the promotion is still good to use for 5 years past the purchase date under the same restrictions. The paid value cannot be combined with any other promotions, including discounted twilight rates. The funds you paid can be applied toward regular price costs at the merchant location and you will only be responsible for paying the difference. EXAMPLE: paid value of $20 on a promotional value $40 coupon. Offer expires 3-1-2011/coupon purchased 1-1-2011. The paid value of $20 is valid for the customer until 1-1-2016 and can be used and applied toward regular price offers at the merchant location.

ok so the pass is still good for the purchase price, at the purchased course only, to be applied towards regular rates. For 5 years. Better than nothing, I reckon

I've got a 7:45 at Lake Arlington on Friday if anyone wants to join me.

Anybody playing Saturday?

Damn it! Just got a text that I might have to go out of town to meet with some vendors for our wedding.

#DamnWedding

Lol. Its worth it. As long as she's happy. She is letting me go to the Bstone championship. I thought she would give me a hard time but she didn't. She said I deserved to go.

Lol. Its worth it. As long as she's happy. She is letting me go to the Bstone championship. I thought she would give me a hard time but she didn't. She said I deserved to go.
Sounds like a keeper! Marry her quickly! :highfive:

That will change.
AnimatedGIF-BigGrinSmiley.gif

Im sure it will Nate. At least that's what everyone tells me.

To put it in terms you will understand.............."Hook, Line and Sinker". But then again, I'm playing in my 2nd Morgan Cup so it isn't all that bad.

You've got to go for the 3-peat in the same year!

You've got to go for the 3-peat in the same year!

I know. Im actually going for the 4-peat this year. Its a long shot but I know I can do it. Going to be tough no doubt about it. Lots of good players out there.

I'm available to play early Saturday if anybody wants to.

I'm available to play early Saturday if anybody wants to.

WardF and I have a 9:40am tee time at Oakmont that you could join. Walking, of course.

WardF and I have a 9:40am tee time at Oakmont that you could join. Walking, of course.

Thanks for the offer but I gotta be off course by 1 for my sons playoff lacrosse game.

DFW crew: I have my SeeMore fitting with Pat O'Brien this Wednesday at 3PM in Plano.

If anyone one is able/wants to attend with me and help capture the experience via photos/video, let me know.

DFW crew: I have my SeeMore fitting with Pat O'Brien this Wednesday at 3PM in Plano.

If anyone one is able/wants to attend with me and help capture the experience via photos/video, let me know.

I have to do some schedule chexking but I might be able to come. It will be good to hang out with Pat again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back