Contest #1 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Rhiona

Either way I really need to get into this event. If the g/f tags along then she can do the beach otherwise it's another fun THP weekend.

Hope we find out today!

Using Tapatalk

Huked on fonicks wurked four me!

I very much look forward to the possibility on returning to Palmetto Dunes Resort!

Great location, awesome golf, fantastic hospitality, Callaway, and THP!

it was a great venue and weekend, hope everyone enjoys it as much as we did in March

it was a great venue and weekend, hope everyone enjoys it as much as we did in March
My game has actually made some strides since I played there ... it's going to be a whole new experience for me.

My wife would probably be happier being on her own and not having to see me until it was time to leave.

Ditto. She tells me every time, "If there's a beach, I don't need you." Loving, huh?

Also, I've figured something out and bagged four new clubs since the HHI experience.

Ditto. She tells me every time, "If there's a beach, I don't need you." Loving, huh?

Also, I've figured something out and bagged four new clubs since the HHI experience.

I think that is any wife :laughing:

Same here. Summer + beach = have a good time golfing, you'll know where to find me. Bring along the parents to babysit and we're golden.

My wife may come along with me if I get in, but she will also be very happy not seeing me and just chilling on the beach, being away from the kids for a weekend. All day golf sounds like heaven to me though.

We are fully supportive, just want to make sure those that are planning this know, participants are tied up for dinner as well. We dont want any confusion.

We are fully supportive, just want to make sure those that are planning this know, participants are tied up for dinner as well. We dont want any confusion.
Definitely appreciate the heads up. Re-read the first post and the information was certainly there, I just didn't process it.

No worries. Just want to make everybody happy.

"Sorry dear, Josh says you can't come to dinner. I wanted to bring you, but I can't. Its the rules. Don't wait up!"

Somehow I have feeling it wouldn't be the first time Josh was made out to be the bad guy ....through no fault of his. Ha

Just goes with the territory when planning events.

Wife has no intention of coming (she will have just started school). This will help me be extra focused.

No worries. Just want to make everybody happy.

Six years in and he still tries to make everybody happy...who says our JB doesn't have a softer side? :act-up:

I was about to get tickets for me and my dad to the Tour Championship at East Lake but I had to check the dates for the Gauntlet first. Good to know our Team Rhi victory will be the week before. :D

Six years in and he still tries to make everybody happy...who says our JB doesn't have a softer side? :act-up:

My wife...And dont tell anybody. I have a reputation as an a$$ to protect.

My wife...And dont tell anybody. I have a reputation as an a$$ to protect.

You do a very poor job supporting that rep.

Don't all wives think their better halves are jerks?

Mine even thinks I can be a jerk, I don't agree, but maybe...

Enough emotion talk here, let's get back to talking about this kicka$$ event. This is a competition! :alien:

Ready and waiting for the announcement!!

Enough emotion talk here, let's get back to talking about this kicka$$ event. This is a competition! :alien:

I'm sorry Morgan...I started it.

Pretty sweet that Rhi gets the first picks of the contests. Wonder how many times she reminds the other captains that they are just getting her rejects...hope she doesn't write songs about those of us that aren't on her team.

I'm sorry Morgan...I started it.

Pretty sweet that Rhi gets the first picks of the contests. Wonder how many times she reminds the other captains that they are just getting her rejects...hope she doesn't write songs about those of us that aren't on her team.

I was just making a joke. Sort of a sly way of saying I am actually the jerk not JB. But I do want to get this back on topic. And I believe the winners will be coming very soon.

#TheGauntlet, it's epic, without doubt.
Callaway and THP, on Twitter we tout.
Vines and tweets, we strive to earn,
A spot beside Rhiona, for others? Burned.
Denied access. Woe and tears,
No HHI in September? Many fear.
For this event is epic, as has been stated.
#TheGauntlet, Callaway and THP combined ... we are all elated.

I just hope that I somehow dance my way on her team
linedancing.gif

Back