Course Reviews - Review & Win Prizes - Your THP Outline

So I got all my pictures of the course today......and totally forgot the club house picture!!! :angry: It is an hour drive from my house so I can't just jump in the car and go snap a picture...

Post what you have man, dont sweat it

Last day to get a review in for the March contest!

Hopefully I can still get out today, otherwise it'll be in to April, I hate when work get's in the way, I forgot the good camera this weekend!

Working on my next review, will have that one out in April.

Get those reviews in! I was about to type one up from yesterday's round and realized I forgot to snap a clubhouse pic! #doh!

Get those reviews in! I was about to type one up from yesterday's round and realized I forgot to snap a clubhouse pic! #doh!

I say do it any way and find one of the club house online.

I say do it any way and find one of the club house online.

Will do. I had considered that but thought it might be cheating...

Thanks to all of those that took the time to do a review in March.

Now that the season is kicking off for most off the US, lets get some more in for April!

I keep saying to myself that I will have to do a review of my home course now I have joined a club.....maybe over the next couple of weekends when I am playing, I can grab the pics required and put something together

The only disappointing thing (to me) is that it won't look anywhere near as nice as some of the pics I see of the courses that a lot of you in the US get to play on - if I manage to get to play some 'nicer' courses across the year I am going to try and do my best to get something done for those as well

I am in the midst of doing two more write ups.

I keep saying to myself that I will have to do a review of my home course now I have joined a club.....maybe over the next couple of weekends when I am playing, I can grab the pics required and put something together

The only disappointing thing (to me) is that it won't look anywhere near as nice as some of the pics I see of the courses that a lot of you in the US get to play on - if I manage to get to play some 'nicer' courses across the year I am going to try and do my best to get something done for those as well
Never been on the other side of the drink so I would love to see what you guys have to offer!

There were a lot of great reviews this last month. I'm hoping to get one or two done this month.

Never been on the other side of the drink so I would love to see what you guys have to offer!

If you haven't already seen it, I did a review last year of a course that I have played a number of times - Ramside Hall

Currently, they are in the process of creating a second 18 hole course and building spa facilities so by the time it is all finished, it will have 2 courses and facilities that I hope will be good enough for us to consider having a 2 day UK event there in the future

Assuming I get the chance, I will add my home course and as many of the other courses that I might get a chance to play this year

Just a friendly bump, only 2 weeks left in the April contest!

Only a few more days left in April for the monthly contest....get those reviews in!!

Only a few more days left in April for the monthly contest....get those reviews in!!

I plan on doing mine next weekend! First chance I'll get, but many, many more to follow.

6 days left in the month, and I can see that major golf is being played, time for some reviews folks!

I will be passing on the chance this month as I haven't got the time to play this weekend, but I do have 3 different courses to play in May so I will hopefully get something done for at least one of them, but it would be nice to get all 3 done if I can

May have to do a review of the course Jank, Nikkoplease and I are playing tomorrow

3 more days for the April contest!

Thank you to those that took the time to do a review in April. Hoping we receive some more in May!

Back