THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaannd I've done something to my wrist.

ATL goes on a roller coaster on 17 green. Craziness.

Flog +1

:popcorn:

My round kind of crapped out. Might as well watch a good match here.

ATL can't convert the birdie on the Par 5 18, and Flog drains a 3-4 foot slider to save par. Halved.

Flog wins +1

Good round guys, thanks for sharing it!

Fun round. Kyle really turned it up towards the end.

I had a couple bad holes down the stretch. One putt on 16 that I really should have made. But, it is what it is.

Kyle continues to take the Flog/ATL challenge at +1.

I think we brought B games today, which was better. Some good play. Not nearly as much of the trash that we've had before.

Fun round. Kyle really turned it up towards the end.

I had a couple bad holes down the stretch. One putt on 16 that I really should have made. But, it is what it is.

Kyle continues to take the Flog/ATL challenge at +1.

I think we brought B games today, which was better. Some good play. Not nearly as much of the trash that we've had before.

That's how we do it! #teamparadise.

Was it the pressure situation Kyle? Btw Kang you don't owe me anything.

Great match guys!

ATL.... That was fun and definitely got the heart pumping a little which is what we are playing towards. We definitely made each other hit shots to win today and not just give holes away.

I will say we were both a bit unlucky with some lies and some putts

We shall keep plugging away

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Good work Kyle! Seth is no slouch and would beat me silly up and down any course.

ATL.... That was fun and definitely got the heart pumping a little which is what we are playing towards. We definitely made each other hit shots to win today and not just give holes away.

I will say we were both a bit unlucky with some lies and some putts

We shall keep plugging away

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Iron sharpens iron my brother.

Looking forward to next time.

#Flog/ATLChallenge

First round out with the swing changes. I admittedly do not have any expectations other than to have fun. I'll be going out in about an hour and updating this thread. Maybe do a hole of the day video if I'm feeling crazy.

Ha-Ha....I like it. I don't post any of my rounds in here cause I have yet to break 90 this year. It's a work in progress.

We should change that Sunday.

Long delay but finally on the tee box. Very slow moving groups in front.

Edit: One of the guys in the group in front of us hit 4 tee shots right in front of the Marshall. It took us saying something for him to not hit a fifth.

And homeboy I got grouped with had one sleeve of balls and they are now all in the water. Many f bombs followed those three shots. Going to be a long day haha

And homeboy I got grouped with had one sleeve of balls and they are now all in the water. Many f bombs followed those three shots. Going to be a long day haha

Tell him the pro shop has some sweet Mojos for $50 a dozen

I'm requesting a pic of the cart girl then.

Totally worth the price of admission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back