Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Reading this thread makes me worry that I haven't had the time or the money to put in the work I want to for this! Hopefully after graduation this Saturday things open up.

Reading this thread makes me worry that I haven't had the time or the money to put in the work I want to for this! Hopefully after graduation this Saturday things open up.

There is zero pressure in a THP invitational, just show up smile and have fun :)

There is zero pressure in a THP invitational, just show up smile and have fun :)

Oh, I know! But I'd like to play well and give my partner a chance! I don't want to hack my way around the course.

Dude, I was first off the box at Hilton Head and topped a 3W about 30 yards. :shrug:

Dude, I was first off the box at Hilton Head and topped a 3W about 30 yards. :shrug:

I've had a chance to play twice so far this year. If I don't get more reps, I'm not even going to break 100. My handicap is probably closer to 20 by now.

Oh, I know! But I'd like to play well and give my partner a chance! I don't want to hack my way around the course.

I hear ya, but I can tell you Pete and I hacked our way around the course (in LA) and we did not play well, but we had a blast :)

Compared to my drive on 1 in LA you blew 29 yards past me

Doesnt beat the 0 yards that I saw in Connecticut last year

Dang it, I am saddened that I missed out on this one. I will be following and be with you in spirit

Dang it, I am saddened that I missed out on this one. I will be following and be with you in spirit

And for the record it wasnt my tee ball (thank god)

You know I am captain Dan. Got a course similar to the fort near by that will help me out a bunch I think.

i think im not going to practice and hope my swing magically grooves itself and i shoot in the 60's for one day ....then back to the norm of a mid capper again.

I don't think a "favorite" has ever won an invitational.

#THPEventsArePressurePacked

There's no pressure at a Morgan Cup invitational my good man! It's all about having fun!

I think I found the secret ingredient to your success.... THERE IT IS! GregDan Indy 'favorite'!

There's no pressure at a Morgan Cup invitational my good man! It's all about having fun!

I think I found the secret ingredient to your success.... THERE IT IS! GregDan Indy 'favorite'!

And there it is. The curse has been placed. Haha.

There really is no pressure. Just need to stop putting it on myself. Just go have fun and play some golf.

I know who ever drives me around the course will have a good time and some chatter will happen. I don't plan on winning one of these things, I only plan on a good time and some stylin' and profilin'.

I think my new strategy is to be hungover enough on Saturday that I can use that as my excuse for poor play.

It sounded like good contact from my vantage point at the water jug.

I hear ya, but I can tell you Pete and I hacked our way around the course (in LA) and we did not play well, but we had a blast :)
TRUTH

Compared to my drive on 1 in LA you blew 29 yards past me
Also true.

Doesnt beat the 0 yards that I saw in Connecticut last year
"You give a guy an R1, and that's what he does with it."

I think my new strategy is to be hungover enough on Saturday that I can use that as my excuse for poor play.

I'm not going to be hungover but if I play really poor I'll just start telling everyone I was haha

It sounded like good contact from my vantage point at the water jug.

TRUTH

Also true.

"You give a guy an R1, and that's what he does with it."

The funny part is when that guy switched over to the other R1 on the back lol

Back