The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

This Clippers Warriors playoff game is crazy never seen so many touch fouls

giphy.gif

L7xvWn.gif

Hilarious incident, but I will be interested to see what happens to BG. If he is suspended it will be a huge loss for LAC since they lost game 1.

This Clippers Warriors playoff game is crazy never seen so many touch fouls

This series and the Portland vs. Houston series look intriguing for 1st round matchups!! I like watching the Warriors, Steph Curry is special!

Big surprise, but Mike Woodson is getting canned. Knicks severely underachieved in the weakest conference of all time. Interested to see some more Melo drama this offseason.

Also, looks like Noah will be the DPOY. Well deserved by him. I absolutely hated Noah at UF, but I really, really like him as an NBA player. All heart, all hustle and refused to give up even though Rose got hurt and Deng got traded. He is a great leader for the Bulls.

Big surprise, but Mike Woodson is getting canned. Knicks severely underachieved in the weakest conference of all time. Interested to see some more Melo drama this offseason.

Also, looks like Noah will be the DPOY. Well deserved by him. I absolutely hated Noah at UF, but I really, really like him as an NBA player. All heart, all hustle and refused to give up even though Rose got hurt and Deng got traded. He is a great leader for the Bulls.
I think it's more surprising Phil is cleaning house, not just firing here or there!

This okc game is incredible. Heading to OT after that ridiculous run

It's insane. I can't take this.

Blake Griffen is traveling like crazy

BmCTPsECIAASvh5.jpg

Westbrick at it again... He is so talented, but it would be so frustrating to watch him play if I were a Thunder fan. Took him and Durant a lot of effort to get their 60 pts last night (19/53 shooting).

BmCTPsECIAASvh5.jpg

Westbrick at it again... He is so talented, but it would be so frustrating to watch him play if I were a Thunder fan. Took him and Durant a lot of effort to get their 60 pts last night (19/53 shooting).

I saw them talking about this last night. Easy layup, but at that point weren't they down by more than 2?

I saw them talking about this last night. Easy layup, but at that point weren't they down by more than 2?

Down 3 with 30 seconds left. Grizz aren't a great free throw shooting team (23rd in the regular season), so I think they would have been better off. They should have extended the game if it wasn't for Westbrook playing hero ball and Scott Brooks' average at best coaching.

Down 3 with 30 seconds left. Grizz aren't a great free throw shooting team (23rd in the regular season), so I think they would have been better off. They should have extended the game if it wasn't for Westbrook playing hero ball and Scott Brooks' average at best coaching.

It wasn't a very smooth game by OKC. As much talent as they have they are struggling too much. But give credit to the Gizzlies, they are ballin right now.

#RollGrizz

Blake Griffen is traveling like crazy

That's the whole NBA, right. It's just one reason I can't stand to watch games. Between travelling and double dribbles* and fouls on one level of player but not another (elite), I can't take it.

*you know, that whole carry the ball with the palm of your hand 90 degrees to the floor while you run bullcrap. No way you can take like 3-5 steps and the ball bounce once.

It wasn't a very smooth game by OKC. As much talent as they have they are struggling too much. But give credit to the Gizzlies, they are ballin right now.

I agree for sure. I am definitely pulling for the Grizz in that series. I love to watch them play and wish that Houston gave half that effort at all times. Tony Allen got a bit jump shot happy in game 3, but they got away with it. That game never should have went into OT though.

I agree for sure. I am definitely pulling for the Grizz in that series. I love to watch them play and wish that Houston gave half that effort at all times. Tony Allen got a bit jump shot happy in game 3, but they got away with it. That game never should have went into OT though.

We live and die with Harden unfortunately. His defense (or lack thereof) is the reason we are not up 2-0. Cant blame Howard because he is doing all he can. When Harden is making shots then his defense isn't as important, but when he is not scoring and not playing defense he becomes more of a liability on the court. I would like to see Parsons try and score more before Hardin because he still plays defense.

What kills me is that even with Aldridge going off both games we still could have won those if they would have played half ass defense. An I don't get McHale only using 7 guys in game two. It's the playoffs, use everyone on that bench!

Usually most teams limit their rotations in the playoffs, but I really think that at least DMo should be getting some playing time. I'm fine with Casspi not seeing any time and Powell and Daniels don't have the team familiarity, yet. Hamilton has been garbage, but now that the Vipers are knocked out of the D-League playoffs, maybe Covington and Canaan can crack the rotation.

The only positive coming out of if Houston loses is that McHale will hopefully get canned. I like the guy, but he is an awful NBA coach. And for him to blame the poor defense on Kelvin Sampson's departure to UH is a terrible excuse.

Usually most teams limit their rotations in the playoffs, but I really think that at least DMo should be getting some playing time. I'm fine with Casspi not seeing any time and Powell and Daniels don't have the team familiarity, yet. Hamilton has been garbage, but now that the Vipers are knocked out of the D-League playoffs, maybe Covington and Canaan can crack the rotation.

The only positive coming out of if Houston loses is that McHale will hopefully get canned. I like the guy, but he is an awful NBA coach. And for him to blame the poor defense on Kelvin Sampson's departure to UH is a terrible excuse.

I agree on McHale, he needs to go & using Sampson as an excuse just shows he's not a good coach.

I was thinking in terms of using Garcia for a spark here and there when they go small. I agree you can't use everyone, but not using or trying to use some guys that might help is just as bad IMO.

Steph Curry is going off on LAC right now. 17 points in the first so far with 5 triples!

Can't believe there was no talk in here about the Mavs Spurs game last night

Can't believe there was no talk in here about the Mavs Spurs game last night
It was awesome to see Vince hit that shot last night!! Also a good story about him missing that same shot in 2001.

It was awesome to see Vince hit that shot last night!! Also a good story about him missing that same shot in 2001.

Yea man, I was at the game. What a game! It was close the whole game, but I kept having this feeling they were gonna lose.

There was 1.7 secs left and they were down by 2 points. When he hit that shot the place ERUPTED!

This Rockets-Blazers series is killing any hopes of me getting to sleep early when they play. Every game is so close and goes down to the wire.

Raptors won tonight :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back