The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

Palmetto Dunes will be a great place to do battle, that's for sure. I want another crack at that Hills course too.

Fazio was a fun track (heck, it's where I carded my first birdie!), and I played fairly well on the back nine after Ron helped me with a tic I had in my swing. My problem has always been getting off the tee, but after my last lesson I've seen about 60% FIR, so I'm ready to tackle those courses again.

Palmetto Dunes will be a great place to do battle, that's for sure. I want another crack at that Hills course too.

Agreed. I want another shot at Hills.

This time, I'll figure out how to miss to the right. Left is dead on that course.

Agreed. I want another shot at Hills.

This time, I'll figure out how to miss to the right. Left is dead on that course.

That's good to know. I rarely hit left. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.

That's good to know. I rarely hit left. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.

I often hit left. And I was often in trouble on the Hills course. There is a correlation there.

Way right ain't no picnic, either.

I'm sure straight is definitely the preferred route. My normal miss with my driver is to the right. Not usually too far right, but I'm not used to playing under pressure. My slight right may end up being way right.

Tip: If you look at the flyovers on the Palmetto Dunes website, don't freak out. It looks a whole lot narrower on the flyover than it actually plays. Of course why I'm telling my competitors this is beyond me. Guess I'm just Mr. Nice Guy today.

Perhaps I should have said instead "Those flyovers? They make the course look really wide. It's anything but! Narrowest course I've ever played!"

Tip: If you look at the flyovers on the Palmetto Dunes website, don't freak out. It looks a whole lot narrower on the flyover than it actually plays. Of course why I'm telling my competitors this is beyond me. Guess I'm just Mr. Nice Guy today.

Perhaps I should have said instead "Those flyovers? They make the course look really wide. It's anything but! Narrowest course I've ever played!"

Or maybe it's a mind trick and you want me to think I'll have more room than I will. I've got my eye on you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seemed to remember RTJ being pretty challenging. Some would even call it the toughest test of the three.

#RTJ74
I shot my best score of the three on RTJ :shrug:

The water holes may look scary but there is generally more room than you think on the safe side of those holes.

And all the drop zones are on the green side of the water. I thought that was odd.

Does anyone know if the contest have started yet? I want to make sure I do my best to be able to get into this event :)

Does anyone know if the contest have started yet? I want to make sure I do my best to be able to get into this event :)

The first 1 has been completed, stay tuned for the next

If The Gauntlet is 1/2 as good as #TheKing, you'll want to do your best to get in. Best golf weekend of my life and it's not even close. Combine that with the awesome layout of Palmetto Dunes? Wow. Can't miss, for sure.

If seeing the treatment from Callaway and the top notch event in the King just wrap up doesn't get the juices flowing for what the Gauntlet could bring, I'm not sure what will. Looking forward to seeing which captain's squad is next to be filled.

If The Gauntlet is 1/2 as good as #TheKing, you'll want to do your best to get in. Best golf weekend of my life and it's not even close. Combine that with the awesome layout of Palmetto Dunes? Wow. Can't miss, for sure.

Preach. Callaway and THP only know how to do things one way -- awesome.

The Gauntlet will be incredible. I hope I can get in.

If seeing the treatment from Callaway and the top notch event in the King just wrap up doesn't get the juices flowing for what the Gauntlet could bring, I'm not sure what will. Looking forward to seeing which captain's squad is next to be filled.

Preach X2

None of this has tempered my excitement. Can't wait!

Sounds like it'll be a blast. Can't wait to try and get in on the next content/signup event.

I'd go into battle with you, or against you, any day of the week, brother. Hopefully I'll see you in South Carolina.

I can't wait to see who our competition is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

Edit- deleted, answered my own question

So, I was just informed buy my lovely wife that these dates are the start of our vacation. If I was to make a 2 day detour, is this event one where I can bring my wife?

So, I was just informed buy my lovely wife that these dates are the start of our vacation. If I was to make a 2 day detour, is this event one where I can bring my wife?

Room is not included, so technically you could. But we are informing people that from the beginning of the day (golf) till the end (team dinner), they will be alone. So it does make it rather difficult, unless they are someone that does not mind.

Back