2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

I'd say you already had a great day keeping it close, MT has been en fuego this weekend from what I've seen. Still, another hole or two back could be all the difference! Go Go Sposey!

MT still 2 up on 18 tee, he is Avery good player and an even better guy

Group 4 headed to final hole:

Cpl 4up over OG
MT 2up over Sposey

Coming in the final hole 3dn to beags, trying to pick up one more.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

This is really great.

satyba5a.jpg

MT

I just sit here and smile reading through all this. Way to go everyone, ITS GONNA BE CLOSE!

u4eqy2y7.jpg

Shane

6ehumajy.jpg

Barry

Really nice shot of a really nice athletic move on the ball!

ybu2eqyq.jpg

OG

I have lost count of points but it's so close.

This is so awesome and to every guy in this event, Thank you! You guys made this such a great event with all the updates and goings on. Really have been glued to this thread all weekend. Way to bring it and now let's finish strong!

Must have just PUNISHED the ball with that swing. #BerthaLong!
pJM

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like he put a hurting into that one.

Agreed GD, the updates have been FANTASTIC.

I was going to head out to the range, but with all this drama I'm staying put until a team is crowned. 

Yup!! I'm trying to be productive while clicking F5!

Finally catching up! Fantastic matches being played. Nice work Freddie taking the rubber match.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Holy crap it sounds like some great golf is being played out there. You can tell everyone worked so hard to prepare for this, and they're leaving it all out on the course. Can't believe Freddie's tear of 4 birdies in a row; well, from Freddie I can, but still a great stretch of holes!

Keep at it guys, and keep the updates coming!

69 today and won by by 4 points.

If my math is correct, I think Team Chad is currently winning by a hair!

Was 3 down with 3 to play and scratched out the last 3 to even it up. 9 and 9 between jimmy and I great round of gawf.

Back