2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Thats good to hear, I would rather be sweating my rear end off than freezing my rear end off.

Froze my rear end off today!! Holy cow was it chilly

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Dude we had a crappy winter man we need the Sun and the heat!!!
Froze my rear end off today!! Holy cow was it chilly

Gonna be a hot one...Luckily I've played 53 holes in 1 day on the surface of the sun known as Orlando in may

Ive worked in 120° with gear on and carrying a weapon so this shouldn't be a problem. All you can do is Hydrate Hydrate pee pee Hydrate Hydrate.
Gonna be a hot one...Luckily I've played 53 holes in 1 day on the surface of the sun known as Orlando in may

This time of year though it gets just nasty stagnant. Hopefully we get a nice breeze while the event is happening

With the culmination of #theKing, which was awesome by the way...the spouses and us are on deck. Could I be making an appearance in shorts? Probably not.

I LOVE the heat. My dad and I would play 36 every day when I would visit him in Phoenix. 100 degrees is wonderful...humidity is not...although I'm afraid I have not had enough time adjusting with this chilly weather we've had since October. My body isn't gonna know what to do! Cannot wait!

With the culmination of #theKing, which was awesome by the way...the spouses and us are on deck. Could I be making an appearance in shorts? Probably not.

U better get those shorts on.... It's gonna be May!!

You'll be fine brother, Ill be watching ya, can't have any fall outs with that kind of heat.
I LOVE the heat. My dad and I would play 36 every day when I would visit him in Phoenix. 100 degrees is wonderful...humidity is not...although I'm afraid I have not had enough time adjusting with this chilly weather we've had since October. My body isn't gonna know what to do! Cannot wait!

You'll be fine brother, Ill be watching ya, can't have any fall outs with that kind of heat.

I'll have my BlenderBottle. Life will be swell. :)

This time of year though it gets just nasty stagnant. Hopefully we get a nice breeze while the event is happening

Days like that will make me wish they had comfort stations

I need to invest in one of those insulated water bottles. Like it's got a freeze pack around it and you can put water in the bottle.
I'll have my BlenderBottle. Life will be swell. :)

I need to invest in one of those insulated water bottles. Like it's got a freeze pack around it and you can put water in the bottle.

My water doesn't last long enough.

I wish they had comfort stations :(. They don't though.

Maybe as part of the jb and coers bet the loser can drive around with a cooler and ice cream?

Hey no bet with JB it was a bet offer with everyone!!! But hey ill be the ice cream man, because who doesn't like ice cream in the heat?
Maybe as part of the jb and coers bet the loser can drive around with a cooler and ice cream?

Hey no bet with JB it was a bet offer with everyone!!! But hey ill be the ice cream man, because who doesn't like ice cream in the heat?

I like ice cream in any weather...

I'm man enough to wear pants in any weather condition but I will be in shorts and Vibram FiveFingers for golf.

I bought a couple of FrogToggs to help the wife keep cool on Sunday. Just stay hydrated. Doubt heat stress will be an issue, but if you want I can give you guys the heat stress talk I give all my guys before we start summer field work. :wink:

I bought a couple of FrogToggs to help the wife keep cool on Sunday. Just stay hydrated. Doubt heat stress will be an issue, but if you want I can give you guys the heat stress talk I give all my guys before we start summer field work. :wink:

I told you Ill be the fan boy. :) I honestly can't wait for this one. Maybe my wife will get it and understand why I love this place so much!

This is prep week for me and the wife for next weekend. Gonna make sure my chipping and pitching is down so she can have some short putts. Also gonna have to pull out the travel bag for the clubs. Hopefully they won't get damaged on the flight.

Okay all you LIITA folks...You are on deck!

Back