Been gone for a while but im back baby

marcv68

Gotta Love Sara No H
Reaction score
Handicap
Been gone for a lil while guys. As most may or may not know I have an addiction to opioid pills. I was clean for approx. 3-4 years and fell off the wagon around October 2013! I again faced my problem with my wonderful wife and now have been clean for approx. one month, YEAH! I went to a week long rehab up in Worcester, MA. and now I attend 3 meetings a week and surround myself with positive people. I cannot pinpoint why I relapsed but it happened and now im getting help once again. My family is very supportive and my lead man at work has actually gone thru the same thing so he KNOWS if u gather what I mean. Some will say well "why cant u just stop" anyone who knows, knows its not easy at all. But with my docs help and my great support system I can get back to the stuff I love doing. I don't wish dope sickness on anyone and I firmly intend to avoid this disease as best I know how to. Ive begun to practice and am playing a tourney for my kids school next month sometime. For the first time in a while I am in love with life and this awesome game we all pursue. Please thank someone or something for everday u have on this wonderful planet because I took it all for granted and cared about no one but me. Now im fixing me and appreciating everthing I have be it big or small. Here's to fairways and greens for all my hacker friends and may u make many birdies. Thank you Hackers Paradise For allowing me to be part of something great!

Welcome back! It takes a lot of inner strength to fight addiction, good on you for staying strong.

Welcome back! Congrats on your sobriety

welcome-back-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif
Praying for better things for you in the future Marc, stay strong.

Welcome back Marc!! Best of luck and will to you going forward.

Welcome back and Congrats for climbing back on the wagon!

Welcome back

Welcome back marc

Welcome Back!

Welcome back and glad your here again!!!

Welcome back, and best of luck to you on your continued recovery. Keep fighting the good fight!

Welcome back

Welcome back. Best of luck.

Welcome back!

Welcome back Marc.

Being new to this site, perhaps, it would be more appropriate to say "It's a pleasure to meet you!" You have my total respect for what you have achieved. I know it was not easy. Beyond the fact that your life is much better, I would imagine the opportunity and ability to help others with similar problems must be rewarding. Your life now has a purpose and meaning that few others will ever know.

Thx. UVa I feel great and even the golf swing is turning around for the better. Shot 84 last week which is really AWESOME! I,m playing tomorrow and really lookin forward to it. Love wakin up and not having to rely on a drug to get me by. Its awesome.

Welcome back Marc and continue fighting those inner demons. Make golf and family your new addiction!

Welcome back

Welcome back

Welcome back and stay strong!

Welcome back marc

Welcome Back!!!

Back